Similarities and other versions of NUKSH: All discussion here - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtube.com/shorts/gNyVkh05lZQ?feature=share

Now only one week is left, Jothe Jotheyalli is ending on a happy note . As new serial is replacing them 

Originally posted by md410

title Kaise change karna hai

I struggle to do that

I did not know there were other regional versions. 
sorry else all regional versions hi likhti 

sent you the DM.. please check

Is there a character like Pratap uncle in TPR? Does the ML there go leaving everything like this to introspect? 

You had said there also Ml is absent at this time. Where had he gone?

Originally posted by bhshre95

Is there a character like Pratap uncle in TPR? Does the ML there go leaving everything like this to introspect? 

You had said there also Ml is absent at this time. Where had he gone?

No there is no pratap uncle. 
but one of old senior employee who knows dev ki reality helps isha there in exposing him. 

No there ML leaves to London and Kahi toh 

Woh actor ki chutti ka issue tha. 

But in Kannada version there is a character like Pratap uncle who gives proper advice . But there was not the Abhimanyu part where he is handling financial crisis situation. After marriage becoming a ghost heroine shoots the hero and the bullet pierces on his forehead. She faints and when she opens her eyes hero goes missing. She recalled what she did as ghost leaves her. Then they dragged it a lot and when she finds hero he is facing memory loss and then that track went for so many episodes and finally he came back with full of memory and now serial is ending 

Originally posted by Revutty

But in Kannada version there is a character like Pratap uncle who gives proper advice . But there was not the Abhimanyu part where he is handling financial crisis situation. After marriage becoming a ghost heroine shoots the hero and the bullet pierces on his forehead. She faints and when she opens her eyes hero goes missing. She recalled what she did as ghost leaves her. Then they dragged it a lot and when she finds hero he is facing memory loss and then that track went for so many episodes and finally he came back with full of memory and now serial is ending 

Oh so instead of rebirth they did memory loss. 

https://youtu.be/XmkVSw4qELA

Now I feels to watch Jothe Jotheyalli and Neeyum njanum ( Kannada and Malayalam versions) This is giving me happiness ๐Ÿ˜Š after watching the high voltage drama in NUKSH 

Originally posted by Revutty

https://youtu.be/XmkVSw4qELA

Now I feels to watch Jothe Jotheyalli and Neeyum njanum ( Kannada and Malayalam versions) This is giving me happiness ๐Ÿ˜Š after watching the high voltage drama in NUKSH 

Bahut drama ho raha hai kya

I am traveling so out of touch almost a week

Yes yaar today episode was very much dramatic. Feels to slap Amba for her deeds.

Wow very nice๐Ÿฅฐ

Jab vidhi our dev ko aisa dekh ke hamara kya hoga ๐Ÿค”

Abhi hum ek hug se hi ithna khush ho rahe hain.๐Ÿ˜‚

Hope we will get this scenes very soon๐Ÿคž