Similarities and other versions of NUKSH: All discussion here - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

@revutty.. please post all non NUKSJ spoilers in this thread.. so that anyone not wanting to see it on main forum can skip this thread.

Originally posted by md410

Hey guys,

To make it easier for us, here is thread where we all can discuss TPR or Marathi version similarities of NUKSH here. 
I am happy to answer what ever I know or rewatch and tell you.

Half way story is beautiful, until ML turns total black. 
BTW I am arpita 

Happy discussions 

telly

Please tag whoever is left. 

hey Arpi.. please change the title of this thread all Previous Adaptation related discussion (Spoilers included)..or something like that..

Originally posted by Telly_Addict

hey Arpi.. please change the title of this thread all Previous Adaptation related discussion (Spoilers included)..or something like that..

title Kaise change karna hai

I struggle to do that

I did not know there were other regional versions. 
sorry else all regional versions hi likhti 

Originally posted by md410

title Kaise change karna hai

I struggle to do that

I did not know there were other regional versions. 
sorry else all regional versions hi likhti 

ok dm me batati hu thodi der me

What is the Marathi version titled? Name please..

Originally posted by Mirage09

What is the Marathi version titled? Name please..

Tula Pahate Re

Its not really possible. This one was a Zee tv show and as far as I can remember, there is this hindi version that had aired in Zee already. Tere bin jiya jaaye na. Just googled it..

I haven't watched the Marati version. I have only watched the Kannada version Jothe Jotheyalli. It was so good when it started. But now it's so dragging. There were some cute scenes which I really want to see in NUKSH too. I was able to relate NUKSH with Jothe Jotheyalli ,but fact is presentation wise NUKSH stands topper than it. 

Originally posted by Mirage09

Its not really possible. This one was a Zee tv show and as far as I can remember, there is this hindi version that had aired in Zee already. Tere bin jiya jaaye na. Just googled it..

Yes you are right we all know that .

I watched original.

Here we are just saying tracks similarity and bit changed they have to as it’s channel ka copy right so bottom line concept, structure and base is same you can call edited and modified version 

Originally posted by Revutty

I haven't watched the Marati version. I have only watched the Kannada version Jothe Jotheyalli. It was so good when it started. But now it's so dragging. There were some cute scenes which I really want to see in NUKSH too. I was able to relate NUKSH with Jothe Jotheyalli ,but fact is presentation wise NUKSH stands topper than it. 

in Marathi also they build up so great. But they spoiled it and dragged it making him negative in fact full flagged dark