Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Ash is really lucky she got rid of that toxic piece of shit.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

So, one can understand that SRK prefered to replace Aish with Rani at the beginning of the shooting of ChalteChalte because he knew that Aish had a crush on him...risking to get in serious trouble with Salman really wasn't on his mind after the financial loss he had with PBDHH and Ashoka.

atominis thumbnail

Salman must have been really possessive and obsessed with Aishwarya.

I am shocked why Ash fell for him.

Despite knowing what he did with Sangeeta and Somy before her.

Toxic AF.

I am glad all girls got rid of him and are in better space now. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: atominis

Toxic AF.

True see the audacity he can burn a businessman hand in a party. What would he be doing to girls in room 

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Toxic AF.

I want to know how girls fall for such toxic apeshit crazy man. Woh chahe miss World ho yaa college mein jaane waali, what appeal do "bad boys" really have?

atominis thumbnail

I am shocked myself why and how Salman got the prettiest, hottest, educated and independent girls fall for him and tolerate him.

Were they smitten by his looks and swag? Did they want benefits from his powerful family and profit off his habit of promoting girls he liked? Like he got Somy a lot of work in Bollywood using his influence and also got Katrina work in BW. 

Young Ash seemed quite smitten by his looks in 1999-2000 if her interview with Simi was anything to go by.

Or do girls get fooled and think man being aggressive or possessive or obsessed with them is being protective or it is sign of passionate true love? Scary if pop culture and media, society have brainwashed women into believing that if a man is aggressive or possessive then it means he really likes you or loves you or is protective.

atominis thumbnail

No wonder he has been reported to have battered girls he was in relationship with. 

I cannot even imagine what he must do to girls alone in a room. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

I am shocked myself why and how Salman got the prettiest, hottest, educated and independent girls fall for him and tolerate him.

Were they smitten by his looks and swag? Did they want benefits from his powerful family and profit off his habit of promoting girls he liked? Like he got Somy a lot of work in Bollywood using his influence and also got Katrina work in BW. 

Young Ash seemed quite smitten by his looks in 1999-2000 if her interview with Simi was anything to go by.

Or do girls get fooled and think man being aggressive or possessive or obsessed with them is being protective or it is sign of passionate true love? Scary if pop culture and media, society have brainwashed women into believing that if a man is aggressive or possessive then it means he really likes you or loves you or is protective.

Actually getting a possesive partner makes someone feel loved. But this possesiveness if within limits than it feels romantic n also proved that someone has strong feelings for someone. But after a limit it's suffocating. Also Salman used to be agressive with his girlfriends also  n not just men around his girls. He poured cold drink on Somy's head in a restaurant. He was making a scene at Aishwarya 's house at 2am when she was not taking his calls n her father had to call police.

Even Katrina doesn't seem to have ever preferred Salman for marriage. First she wanted to marry Ranbir n then Vicky.

Girls when entering the relationship first don't know the toxicity level n after staying in that relationship only they realise how toxic it would turn out to be.

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well, at least he didn't hit Aish on the Chalte set, he just vandalised the set and sweared. I somehow guess that Aish isn't that innocent when it comes to this incident...she may not have hidden her liking for SRK in front of Salman...this came up again in a fight (verbal) Salman started during Katrina's birthday party.

I think, Salman has not learned to be a gentleman...and Aish didn't want to be a "trophy"-wife.