Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Esha and Hema being arrogant and dumb

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Banned-User

I read Amrita said something abt her mom Hema being her dad Dharam’s second wife or something. And that’s why esha slapped Amrita

Her mom is her dad’s second wife.  I imagine the comment was perhaps made in a more demeaning manner, one that attacked her parents’ characters.   But Esha needs to realize that slapping someone doesn’t change the fact that both her parents were engaged in an extramarital affair, and then chose to fake convert to another religion in order to be able to more or less pull a fast one on god and community.  

Esha and her mom are idiots. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hbkrocks thumbnail

All these years I thought this might be some rumour But No Esha proudly admitting it 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Look at Hema's disgusting justification. Is it any surprise that Esha turned out the way she did?

Poor Amrita.. not only was she slapped, but she was forced to apologize to Esha for offending her. Power of nepotism.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Look at Hema's disgusting justification. Is it any surprise that Esha turned out the way she did?

Poor Amrita.. not only was she slapped, but she was forced to apologize to Esha for offending her. Power of nepotism.

What did Hema say? The topic content has been removed for some reason.

This had come out as a blind long ago and it said Esha had said something to Amrita about her character. Then why is she pretending to be all innocent?

No outsider would be so dumb to say anything abt Hema-Dharam randomly without expecting a huge backlash. I bet there is more to this.

I for one just cannot understand why Bollywood actresses cannot find an unattached man to marry? I am sure Hema Malini could have found someone else. Why Dharam? Bollywood men being absolute ______ and these successful women falling for them? Like you could have anyone and you choose this? {I am not accusing only the woman, both are at fault, maybe even the spouse is at fault. But, I dont think its so difficult to first end your relationship and then move on with whoever you want.}

Also doesnt Dharam still live with his first wife? (Coz she refused to divorce him?) And Hema lives alone? Kya fayda hua?

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Originally posted by: Daebak

What did Hema say? The topic content has been removed for some reason.

This had come out as a blind long ago and it said Esha had said something to Amrita about her character. Then why is she pretending to be all innocent?

No outsider would be so dumb to say anything abt Hema-Dharam randomly without expecting a huge backlash.

I for one just cannot understand why Bollywood actresses cannot find a single man to marry? I am sure Hema Malini could have found someone else. Why Dharam? Bollywood men being absolute ______ but why are these successful women falling for these married men?

Also doesnt Dharam live with his first wife? And Hema lives alone? Ye kya shaadi hai?

Watch from 1:45

https://youtu.be/jWlmFK_xOJs?t=105

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

I for one just cannot understand why Bollywood actresses cannot find an unattached man to marry?

Not everyone though. For example, Ash... she had many married men worshipping the ground she walks on.. from Ambani to Sabeer Bhatia, but she only married an eligible bachelor.

Daebak thumbnail

Khaandani beemari hai.

Everytime I see Hema, I remember her publicity stunt during Swacch Bharat. Even Dharam commented on her poor attempt at lagaoing jhaadu. 

Acting hi kar leti thodi, she didnt even try😆

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Not everyone though. For example, Ash... she had many married men worshipping the ground she walks on.. from Ambani to Sabeer Bhatia, but she only married an eligible bachelor.

Ya, I just meant the ones who have no problem having affairs with married men. As for the men concerned, the less said the better about them. Despicable.

Pyaar itna andha hota hai?

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She was destined to marry Dharmendra.

Who is the Amrita here?

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I for one just cannot understand why Bollywood actresses cannot find an unattached man to marry? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij_0p_6qTss