Anupamaa

Anupama's love for CA😒

Poll

Does Anupama love CA as much as she loves her biological kids?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

So we all have been the witness of Anupama's horrible parenting with respect to CA,hence this question popped in my mind.We do not really see her caring for the child at all,she cannot take a stand for her,cannot give her time,instead of mothering her she thinks CA is her mother who can take of her,herself and Anuj all🤡The idea of even adopting her when she met CA had not crossed her mind even once,she only seemed to have adopted this girl for the sake of Anuj🤢So what do you guys think,does she really love her like she loves her biological kids or she's just keeping up with her because of Anuj & to maintain her image of being a Devi?😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

She does not love CA. So the question of whom she loves more should not arise in this case. CA is a burden to her that she is carrying to get praises from her pet ooops sorry pati ji. She is happy to share a room with her husband snatcher Kavya yet was least concerned about CA not sleeping next to her in an unknown place.  Kinjal needs to sleep beside AnupaMaa but CA can sleep without her. CA was swimming unattended in the swimming pool. Deviji was concerned about her 21 years old daughter having sex. This woman is the worst mother ever.

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

So we all have been the witness of Anupama's horrible parenting with respect to CA,hence this question popped in my mind.We do not really see her caring for the child at all,she cannot take a stand for her,cannot give her time,instead of mothering her she thinks CA is her mother who can take of her,herself and Anuj all🤡The idea of even adopting her when she met CA had not crossed her mind even once,she only seemed to have adopted this girl for the sake of Anuj🤢So what do you guys think,does she really love her like she loves her biological kids or she's just keeping up with her because of Anuj & to maintain her image of being a Devi?😆

Do I really need to answer that here? I mean the way it has been shown is very clear. She does not love anyone. How can a person love anyone when he/she does not love his/her own self? She is in an illusion that's it. She only loves her Baa, Bapuji, her three kids, unke partner or would be partners, Shah house ke galliyan, SH ke saari deewarein, Shah house ke surroundings, near by park, etc etc. 

The audience is a fool that they thought she was abused. Kuch nahi hua tha. Bas thori nok jhok hui thi.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: strancho

Do I really need to answer that here? I mean the way it has been shown is very clear. She does not love anyone. How can a person love anyone when he/she does not love his/her own self? She is in an illusion that's it. She only loves her Baa, Bapuji, her three kids, unke partner or would be partners, Shah house ke galliyan, SH ke saari deewarein, Shah house ke surroundings, near by park, etc etc. 

The audience is a fool that they thought she was abused. Kuch nahi hua tha. Bas thori nok jhok hui thi.

You forgot to mention her baby daddy who raped her to make her pregnant.

Fighter03 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

You forgot to mention her baby daddy who raped her to make her pregnant.

Stockholm syndrome lol.

If Anupama was a real person she would be a case study in psychiatry.

Milk_cake thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

Anupama doesn't love anyone except her bapuji , abusers baa and ex pati ðŸ¥³