Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

🏆🏆 WINNER - Amitabh and Dharmendra - Page 3

Poll

Amitabh Bachchan vs Anupam Kher vs Dharmendra - Who is better actor?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Sunny Deol once said 

β€œ

My dad is unarguably one of the finest actors Bollywood has seen. 

Unfortunately, rather inexplicably, he never got his due. Neither in the media, nor by way of awards. 

Tell me one actor who can boast of a repertoire like Anupama, Aayi Milan Ki Bela, Satyakam, Phool Aur Pathhar, Aankhen, Chupke Chupke, Sholay, Mera Gaon Mera Deshand Pratigya in his kitty?” 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Definitely Amitabh Bacchan. Why is Dharmendra on this list? Believe me, I don’t say this lightly. I have watched his old movies. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

AB Sr is up there on a pedestal when it comes to acting....never seen a better actor than him in India or anywhere else.......BTW how is Dharmendra winning...he can't even act...πŸ˜• 

I said the same thing. I don’t think these people have watched his films 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Amitabh Bachan in all saat janams. Since when was Dharmendra known for his good acting skills? I thought people liked him for his looks, which God only knows, I never saw the hype for that either. 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dharmendra, he looks more versatile as his comedy better than the others above.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Porcupine

Dharmendra, he looks more versatile as his comedy better than the others above.

β€œEven the latter phase of his prolific albeit underrated career is marked by a fascinating range of performances like Apne, Johnny Gaddar, Life... In A Metro and Yamla Pagla Deewana.” 

https://m.rediff.com/movies/report/slide-show-1-readers-pick-the-top-ten/20130502.htm

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amitabh B...I think Rishi K showed so much more in his second innings...gone to soon

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

None of these 

most charistamic is amitabh bachchan 

real good actors of bollywood in commercial are dilip kumar, balraj sahani, sanjeev kumar(the best like A plus) 

In art category are naseeruddin shah, om puri, irfan khan 

Rest all do not come in best actor category at all 

They are stars may be not actors as such 

In commercial movies i have not seen a real good actor actually except may be some before 1970s actors like dilip kumar, balraj sahani 

Amitabh bachchan is always mostly amitabh bachchan not the villager or dacoit etc you cannot forget hes AB if you watch him in screen 

Where as great actor you forget who he is when on screen that is sign of great actor actually 

SRK problem also is same as amitabh hes only SRK on screen you cannot forget who he is 

Where aes some older actors could really be who they potray and audience would forget they are sanjeev kumar or dilip kumar or balraj shani on screen because they would become that character completely in majority movies they played 

Most after 80s actors have same issue you cannot forget its salman, akshay, ajay etc 

Only govinda had some ability to get into character and make character believable after 80s in heroes 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dharam uncle ImageAmitabh who ??

atominis thumbnail

Amitabh by country miles. He is versatile and has unmatched command over language, diction, voice modulation, gets in skin of every character and has amazing screen presence and grasp of psyche of his characters and unmatched dialogue delivery.

It is no surprise he outlasted all competition.

Others are nowhere in comparison to him.