Na Umra Ki Seema Ho: TRP Discussion Thread pg6 - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

Back to 0.3 is good news, especially given that SB gave Channa Mereya their marching orders.

Originally posted by aekiel

Back to 0.3 is good news, especially given that SB gave Channa Mereya their marching orders.

Channa Mereya marching orders. means its closing down ??? 

Originally posted by Telly_Addict

Channa Mereya marching orders. means its closing down ??? 

Yes, axed out of the blue. Cast and crew got to know the news 1-2 days before the last episode was shot. Very abrupt ending.

Yes, axed out of the blue. Cast and crew got to know the news 1-2 days before the last episode was shot. Very abrupt ending.

OMG that's shocking 

and am glad NUKSH is going strong . and hope it remains so

OMG that's shocking 

and am glad NUKSH is going strong . and hope it remains so

TBF, CM never crossed 0.1 TRP and some of the names they have (Wahi, Fatnani, Puneet Issar, Shakti Anand) may not exactly have come cheap.

As long as NUKSH stays joint/solo channel TRP topper, there shouldn't be anything major to worry on the channel front.

Just heard the news today. Its sad. I hadn't expected it from SB because most shows in the channel don't have high trp and CM had good online popularity I guess.

They should have atleast some time for the show to have a sensible ending.

Just hope NUKSH maintains good trp.

thanks for sharing..

and thank to Dev sir... wapas apni jagah aa gaye.. but yaar iski gadi 0.3 se aage kyu nahi badhti..???

I am so glad its back to 0.3❤️

Last week reduction se mai darr gai thi as filler episodes galore continued 😆 abb acche episodes aarahe hain and confession ka hype bhi hai so I really hope trp increases. It should atleast cross 0.5, the show deserves it.

Originally posted by bhshre95

I am so glad its back to 0.3❤️

Last week reduction se mai darr gai thi as filler episodes galore continued 😆 abb acche episodes aarahe hain and confession ka hype bhi hai so I really hope trp increases. It should atleast cross 0.5, the show deserves it.

aur abhi CM ke jhatke ke baad am damn sure makers wont risk to show more of fillers n family drama... unhe ek week kam trp mille sabak mil gaya hai

shayad isiliye ye confession track and dev ka realization sab ho raha hai ekdum bhannat speed me