Who is worst in acting among the Kapoors?

Poll

Who acts the worst?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I think Janhvi and I guess you all might agree she is REALLY bad in acting

Wish she would take up some other profession

Arjun was good in Ishaqzaade, 2 states, and SAPF

Sonam was good in Neerja, Aisha and I Hate Luv Stories

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I voted for Jhanvi Kapoor.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shirsha

I voted for Jhanvi Kapoor.

PERFECT!@!!!

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think Sonam and Arjun have been in the industry for long so their current states shouldn't be compared to Janhvi. I'm no fan of her and I don't like her acting either. But among the three probably Arjun, I feel like he barely moves his facial muscles. He was tolerable in 2 states and just that. Sonam is the better one out of the lot. Janhvi has more to learn but Arjun has had his time in the industry and still has failed to improve.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They are all bad. But Jhanvi is bad to the point she lacks confidence in front of the camera. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Jhanvi, she lacks everything- acting, expressions, voice, dance, screen presence, seduction, good looks.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Janhvi>>Sonam>>>>>>>>>>>>>.......Arjun 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Arjun Kapoor.

Janhvi is still new so I will cut her some slack but Arjun is lazy, non-actor who has got so many chance after chance. 

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jahnvi easily

Arjun has individually given the best performance out of 3 , he was fab in Ishaqzaade dunno what happened to him after that. 

Edited by YoursTrulyOne - 1 years ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I think Janhvi and I guess you all might agree she is REALLY bad in acting

Wish she would take up some other profession

Arjun was good in Ishaqzaade, 2 states, and SAPF

Sonam was good in Neerja, Aisha and I Hate Luv Stories

Disagree. Gunjan and Dhadak were horrible, but I saw her in GLJ and she gave an average performance. Not amazing, but Taapsee Pannu has given a similar level of performances. 

The roles Jhanvi is picking are far harder than Aisha and IHLS - Sonam gave the dialogues written by director and that's why she pulled the role off. The only movie where Sonam did some acting was Neerja (and PRDP but that's because she was repulsed by Salman and she had to pretend to be in love with him). 

In that regard JK has come some way. She looks very awkward on screen at times yes, but she has improved on dialogue delivery. Mili will be a big challenge for her, but we'll see how she does. I actually liked the teaser so far. 

Arjun had the best debut performance of the lot, but his performance was because of the director, not him. That's why he could not keep up the quality.  Panipat is easily worse than Dhadak and that's saying something. I will give SAPF and 2 states to him (Loved his 2 States character) - but the rest of his movies are horrible. Have you seen EV Returns? Tara was better than him. 

The worst Kapoor (at acting/producing) is Mohit Marwah (if he counts) and their patriarch Surinder.