This season reminds me of THIS past season - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

BB7 was unpredictable really? Gauhar won that season the day Salman bashed Kushal for Tanisha. It was super clear that Gau was winning it. Shilpa was also the clear winner as Hina was too negative and Vikas didn’t had that big of a fanbase. 

However, this season it is Nimrit who is BB’s chosen one but fan fav is clearly Priyanka. If Nimrit actually do something big as she is their chosen one, bb won’t even bat an eyelid to make her win. 

If Teja can win big boss… any aira gaira nathu khaira can win big boss…it’s mainly the channel’s decision… public voting dosent count 

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

This season is reminding me of BB8, which was the good fan favorites (P3G -Gautam, Praneet, Pritam, Puneet) VS the evil bahu gang (Tanna, Diandra, Arya etc). It was a superhit season but very lopsided, hence became boring & predictable by week 3 where everyone knew Gautam will win by a landslide. 🤔

Similar is happening this season where the good fan favorites (Priyanka, Ankit, Shiv, Archana, MC) VS the evil gang (Shaleen, Nimrit, Tina, Sumbul, Gautam, Soundarya)

Priyanka is winning this season, she's getting the "winner's edit". The others are lagging behind Priyanka in terms of popularity by a big margin! 😳

If Nimrit, Tina & Sumbul don't up their games, it'll be super predictable & boring to watch as currently Priyanka has no competition in terms of popularity. Gautam is the only one coming across as positive from the other side, but his popularity growth is very slow. 🤔

For now Priyanka is clear contender to win bcoz of her popularity as well how she is conducting herself in the show. Shiv is also doing great. He might not be as popular as Priyanka but his graph will surely grow from now on. Anyone of these win i will b happy.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

BB7 was unpredictable really? Gauhar won that season the day Salman bashed Kushal for Tanisha. It was super clear that Gau was winning it. Shilpa was also the clear winner as Hina was too negative and Vikas didn’t had that big of a fanbase. 

However, this season it is Nimrit who is BB’s chosen one but fan fav is clearly Priyanka. If Nimrit actually do something big as she is their chosen one, bb won’t even bat an eyelid to make her win. 

Every BB Hindi season is actually predictable in terms of who'll win. But I was talking about competitiveness, BB7 had Gauhar, Tanisha, Andy, Kushal, Kamya, Sangram, Ajaz, who had big fanbase. BB11 had Shilpa, Hina, Vikas, Luv, Priyank who had big fanbase. So fanwars were always on. But BB8 was like a 1 man show, 90% public were supporting Gautam alone, rest 10% among the others. This season is turning out like that. 

Nimrit is coming across as too negative & not likable, plus she barely has any fans.  BB can manipulate by setting narratives via editing, they can't manipulate votes. Every BB winners were the most popular contestant on their seasons.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rushi1981

If Teja can win big boss… any aira gaira nathu khaira can win big boss…it’s mainly the channel’s decision… public voting dosent count 

As much as I disliked Teja, it's a fact, she was the most popular contestant last season as majority public were supporting her. BB can't manipulate votes. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I would be happy if she wins. She is likeable and better than a lot of them 😆 After a long time I am rooting for a Colors face otherwise I used to automatically become allergic to them after watching them for 2-3 episodes 😆 I guess they had high hopes from Sumbul but we all know how that’s turning out, Nimrit and Tina are too negative 🤔 So yes I don’t see any strong competition, as much as I would like to. 

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

I agreed 

So to engage the audience till end they need good wild cards. Also the plus point in this season is entertainers like Archana and Abdu. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I agreed 

So to engage the audience till end they need good wild cards. Also the plus point in this season is entertainers like Archana and Abdu. 

Yup. A wildcard might give a tough competition or spice things up. 

dildil11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

If Nimrit, Tina & Sumbul don't up their games, it'll be super predictable & boring to watch as currently Priyanka has no competition in terms of popularity

I really wish some of the other contestants have a break thru point and show us their real personalities because just like season 8, this house is getting predictable in terms of who will be vocal on their opinions & who will only join the fight if theres a bedh chal. The thing thats missing here is consistency. In other seasons, the people who voice their opinions were consistent and keeping that part going but over here just like s8, people are just being overshadowed into the background because they’re too picky to speak up on the issues.

I loved s11 because of everyones contribution to the show. Every personality came out in their own unique way, some strong some were mellow but they were all consistent with it. I don’t think we will get to see that this year 😞

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The mistake that that season did was extension . Didn't deserve it . 

Don't worry even in season 11, first 2 weeks there were distinct 2 groups. 

Celebs minus Shilpa shinde vs non celebs. 

Then the dynamics shifted .Feel something will happen here too. This wkw with Salman is very imp.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tina has the potential but for some unknown reason she's hiding behind shalin