Posted: 1 years ago

I didn't realize until just now

That my all

Time fav pair were pitted against each other on Sept 30 

Clearly PS1 has won the race, but it's weird and little funny to see them clash so

Matlab kuch bhi clash karaoge ab ?

PS1 scoring on the box office has almost nothing to do with Aish making her 50th comeback of her career 

Yup she won against geek god n I am happy about it n atleast she don't make several comebacks like certain Khan who is still in a hope of a hit movie which is not likely to happen in future n now lobbying south indian movie directors for a solo hit movie which has been not happened in many years.

You got it wrong as per IF rules. Ash can only be blamed if the film was a failure. If the film was a success, she cannot take any credit for it. Nuh uh, that's not how it works here. ðŸ¤“

Aish's victory might not count because it was in a Tamil film and not a Bollywood film. She has to make a successful comeback in a Bollywood film in order for it to be even worth mentioning. 

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

Aish's victory might not count because it was in a Tamil film and not a Bollywood film. She has to make a successful comeback in a Bollywood film in order for it to be even worth mentioning. 

A successful Bollywood film would be the story of the year. 

Originally posted by Vickat_4evr

Yup she won against geek god n I am happy about it n atleast she don't make several comebacks like certain Khan who is still in a hope of a hit movie which is not likely to happen in future n now lobbying south indian movie directors for a solo hit movie which has been not happened in many years.

Aish literally did the exact same thing with PS1 

Ya phir Mani Ratnam Dilli ka launda hai? 

Originally posted by CrimeMasterToto

Aish literally did the exact same thing with PS1 

Ya phir Mani Ratnam Dilli ka launda hai? 

Irony.....🤣

Originally posted by Vickat_4evr

Your rant could have actually carried weight had you not used Aish to push it.. I mean Aish whose last solo hot was Dhoom 2 (and calling it a solo hit is really stretching the truth) , who has literally made a gazillion comebacks since then and who has just delivered a hit with a southern film.. and that too a film which hardly fared all that well in the Hindi Belt🤔

So basically everything you are accusing a certain someone for has been done ditto by Aish.. makes your points so incredibly weak