My guess on Nehmat-Advait Track - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Aleyamma47

Answers in blue.

I feel that you like Naaz, therefore are not able to accept my perspective of seeing her as a villain.

In that case, we should rather stop this argument because you don't want to accept Naaz as villain while I'm full fledged in terming Naaz as villain.

We should leave the job of deciding Naaz being villain or not for the CVs. Let them decide.

I like both Nehmat and Naaz. So until there is no solid reason l will not term either of these girls a villain. There is also another reason for me to not do so and that is if I see Naaz as a villain what about Advait? He is completely negative. 

I have just stated my opinion about Naaz and as you have said it is up to the makers to decide what they want to show. 

Originally posted by gibige

I like both Nehmat and Naaz. So until there is no solid reason l will not term either of these girls a villain. There is also another reason for me to not do so and that is if I see Naaz as a villain what about Advait? He is completely negative. 

I have just stated my opinion about Naaz and as you have said it is up to the makers to decide what they want to show. 

@puple question Yes as of now Advait is also completely negative and a villain.

And I'm really disliking the way Advait is using Mallika for his own selfish motives.

Like Advait is not thinking about Mallika's feelings when he is getting close to her and uses her for separating Nehkam.

And I hate Advait for doing that and see him also as a villain.

It's upto the CVs on whether they will turn Advait positive or not later.

But for the question you asked, my answer is as of now I consider both Advait and Naaz as the main villains.

And I'm really disliking the way Advait is using Mallika for his own selfish motives.

Like Advait is not thinking about Mallika's feelings when he is getting close to her and uses her for separating Nehkam.

But for the question you asked, my answer is as of now I consider both Advait and Naaz as the main villains.

Naaz is envious towards nehmat since childhood and wants to snatch everything away from her whether she likes it herself or not it doesnt matter, she just wants what nehmat has, period. She is not evil like jasmine as jasmine destroyed a lot of lives to get what she wants but Naaz as of now is not that bad yet.

As for Advait he knows what he wants and how he wants it and is doing everything in his full senses to achive his goals, so yes Advait is fully negative like jasmine to use people and play with their emotions to get what he wants.

There is no point in discussing it now because noone knows how CVs will shape up their future, Lets see how things will unfold in future for these two people

Edited by eiliyafatima - 1 years ago

Advait and Naaz are the main villians. 

Watch the latest promo 

on a side note Naazvait 😈😈do look good together 🀣

Originally posted by Mariyam06

Advait and Naaz are the main villians. 

Watch the latest promo 

I need to thank CVs for releasing this promo so I can spare myself the heartbreak of shipping nehdvait

I can officially leave udaariyan now 

Originally posted by eiliyafatima

on a side note Naazvait 😈😈do look good together 🀣

Exactly, I was thinking the same!

Both Naaz-Advait are EVIL minded to the core,

Both will make a great team if they are together!

Originally posted by eiliyafatima

I need to thank CVs for releasing this promo so I can spare myself the heartbreak of shipping nehdvait

I can officially leave udaariyan now 

the promos are always misleading and quite a few time nothing happens . I definitely think that nehmat - Advait are gonna end up marrying and naaz is unknowingly be the reason for that maybe she releases their picture not realising Advait is rich πŸ€‘ and Advait marries nehmat so he doesn't get bad press 

Originally posted by Darkqueen01

the promos are always misleading and quite a few time nothing happens . I definitely think that nehmat - Advait are gonna end up marrying and naaz is unknowingly be the reason for that maybe she releases their picture not realising Advait is rich πŸ€‘ and Advait marries nehmat so he doesn't get bad press 

Haye tumhare min Mai gulab jamun or whatever you like in dessert πŸͺπŸŽ‚