•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

after whoes entry did wrmk catch up fire?

Poll Choice
sowmyah
pari
sanjana
dadaji
raj
kamya
dadaji
adithya
rohit
Login To Vote
Posted: 17 years ago

and telll y????????????????????????..............................

if u want 2 mention any1 elses name u can mention

-sara

(im sry if u guys feel this poll is dumb ............. u can comment on that also i wont mind)

i think a combination of all this makes wrwmk interestin, but lookin at the current story i vote for saumya's dadaji coz since he entered the show, pari has been getting her rights in the house..
simmi.. 😊
i absolutely agree with simmi.......
after he entered then only pari started nearing sowmya's heart....... without him it would be impossible.......
I think everyone of us watching in hope that one day pari and soumya 😛 will be together and just because of dadaji.so we cant say one name but i give credit to pari as she is so innocent. 😊
welll....i think everyone togather make the show!!!without all of em..the show want run... !!! 😊
One maore name you have not mentioned in ur poll chart which is very imp and plays a main role to make the WRWMK very interesting and that issss::::::::

THE 40 DAY SUSPENSE 😉

Bye
Rani and Pari... lol i wouldn't watch the show if she wasn't in it... and i did stop watching it when they killed her off... and then lost interest but i got back into when they brought her back. the show is NOTHING without Reena Kapoor. 😛
Saumya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sand1
One maore name you have not mentioned in ur poll chart which is very imp and plays a main role to make the WRWMK very interesting and that issss::::::::

THE 40 DAY SUSPENSE
i totally agree vit u