Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Mai sirf aisa hi fun kar raha tha ye caste aur class wala mai read nahi kiya tha isme Mera koi hath pair muh aankh kaan nahi hai 

atominis thumbnail

People defending SRK insulting everyone in crass terms as humour made me realise why that Kapil Sharma is popular and considered epitome of comedy here.

Though Kapil does nothing except insult and body shame others. 

Originally posted by: atominis

A man who has mostly played rich NRI and whose fans also brag about his net worth or global fame, now his fans talking of classism or casteism is a joke.

You expose hypocrisy like no one else

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

Of course dignity appears to be nonsense to fans of a star who never had any himself and single handedly ruined public persona of artistes.

Amused to see SRK fans cry classism or casteism when they themselves bashed Salman as a low brow star of masses or called his fans rickshawwalas and used to mock Aamir, Salman and others as local stars and bragged about SRK as a global star as if India or Indian audience were inconsequential. 🀣

Hypocrisy  is laughable here.

SRK fans also used to mock other actors for being dropouts and SRK being highly educated. Was it not classist? 

A man who has mostly played rich NRI and whose fans also brag about his net worth or global fame, now his fans talking of classism or casteism is a joke.

1) I'm not an SRK fan. πŸ˜†

2) Lallu is a criminal/woman abuser πŸ€‘ but I guess it's better to have blood on your hands than to dance at weddings I suppose, all for the sake of some "dignity", in your warped worldview. πŸ€”πŸ˜†

3) Just calling out your pretentiousness, and your classist, casteist mentality, and hypocrisy.  Amusing to see that the stars you support are no better than the one your bashing. πŸ˜†

And what was this about Ajay Devgan and mujra? If dancing for an audience is mujra, Devgan has been doing that all his life and getting paid for it. πŸ˜† Besides, a person who is ready to cross dress for the sake of money, really shouldn't be taking jibes at others. πŸ˜†

17 Times Bollywood Male Actors Nailed The Female Avatar - ScoopNow

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

"While SRK maybe loved but he is not seen as dignified nor respected."

atominis, YOU (and many others) may not see him as dignified or respected...or do not respect him as what he is or does...

BUT that is just a personal opinion, NOT A FACT.

I am one of those who see him as a dignified man in his professional and private life...and I respect him, his body of work, his persona, his availability, his admission to openly do things for money that earlier were somehow taboo or at least frowned upon.

He never did hide that he wanted to make a lot of money through his skills.

I think, there are many more people who respect SRK despite having danced on weddings and parties for money, despite doing not so "dignified" acts on stage, despite verbal faux pas than those who think of him as a male courtesan....(which, in my thinking, also deserve a kind of respect as a person).

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

I have seen all time how elitist and snooty SRK fans are. Always bashed fans of others and other actors as locals or rickshaw walas while projecting SRK as some elite luxury brand bigger than Hollywood and meant for only elite 'global' (read western) audience.

Imagine the gall to call even previous gen stars as unknown or local or failures overseas. Or an Oscar nominated producer like Aamir as local. 

They have been smarting ever since other stars broke records even overseas and even so called regional stars gave bigger WW grossers than their so called bigger than HW global star.

Last few years have been nothing but well deserved karma for these drenched in ego types who indeed believed SRK was some real life badshah.

Anyway, SRK is a better manager of image, media, handles crisis better and has managed family or friends or atleast public image better than Aamir whose image is down in dumps. He had respect as self made outsider and was a more experimental performer earlier. 

He simply ruined his image by insulting others including seniors and juniors as well as rivals in unprovoked aggression. His troll armies, paid bots are worst.

The hypocrisy shall be revealed further as SRK fans who bashed Hrithik for being papa ka beta and other actors for being industry kids, and bragged about SRK being self made, now rush to defend nepotism as SRK promotes his own kids or his own wife as well. All superiority complex slowly gets toned down as times change. 

The worst habit of SRK camp is praising him by bashing others. You praise him. Fine. Why bash others or taunt or insult others?  

There is no flaw in SRK except his and his gang's habit of insulting others. 

NoraSM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

1) I'm not an SRK fan. πŸ˜†

2) Lallu is a criminal/woman abuser πŸ€‘ but I guess it's better to have blood on your hands than to dance at weddings I suppose, all for the sake of some "dignity", in your warped worldview. πŸ€”πŸ˜†

3) Just calling out your pretentiousness, and your classist, casteist mentality, and hypocrisy.  Amusing to see that the stars you support are no better than the one your bashing. πŸ˜†

And what was this about Ajay Devgan and mujra? If dancing for an audience is mujra, Devgan has been doing that all his life and getting paid for it. πŸ˜† Besides, a person who is ready to cross dress for the sake of money, really shouldn't be taking jibes at others. πŸ˜†

17 Times Bollywood Male Actors Nailed The Female Avatar - ScoopNow

Is that a Salman fan? That explains the vitriol. 

Knowing the facts and truths is one thing

Not admitting them by being stubborn at the mercy of petty ego is altogether another stuff

So I won't blame such people 

πŸ€ͺ

NoraSM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clochette

"While SRK maybe loved but he is not seen as dignified nor respected."

atominis, YOU (and many others) may not see him as dignified or respected...or do not respect him as what he is or does...

BUT that is just a personal opinion, NOT A FACT.

I am one of those who see him as a dignified man in his professional and private life...and I respect him, his body of work, his persona, his availability, his admission to openly do things for money that earlier were somehow taboo or at least frowned upon.

He never hide that he wanted to make a lot of money through his skills.

I think, there are many more people who respect SRK despite having danced on weddings and parties for money, despite doing not so "dignified" acts on stage, despite verbal faux pas than those who think of him as a male courtesan....(which, in my thinking, also deserve a kind of respect as a person).

I don’t think there’s any need to indulge in this discussion/ display of vitriolic hate. They are only unravelling their casteist and classist mindset through every post. Good thing is that Shah is such a trigger and the best is that SOME don’t like him 

atominis thumbnail

Yeah as if SRK did not embarass a female journalist by saying he will show her what a Muslim looks like (innuendo and hint at circumcision).

Or he did not body shame Vidya with Saif in a cheap act at Filmfare awards once. 

So much for respecting women. 🀣

Ajay dressed in drag for a COMEDY FILM, which is fictional. Not in real life at a public stage or at someone's private party unlike SRK who made joke of himself doing cheap drag queen act to take dig at TDP.

No comparison. Fictional films have all sorts of acts. But I guess nuance is lost on fans of the genius. 🀣

Amused at how you still talk of classism or casteism while your own gang always bragged about net worth, education or global stardom of SRK and called others local or their fans as rickshaw walas or street side loafers or pseudo intellectuals. The hypocrisy is evident and so is the meltdown. Cope. 🀣