Shikayaat aksar haarne waali party karti hai 

To fir yaha fight kaise hoga? 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

To fir yaha fight kaise hoga? 

Shayad Mera last comment padh kar koi toh bhadkega 

Bolega, hakle ki last HIT movie kaun si thi ? 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Shayad Mera last comment padh kar koi toh bhadkega 

Bolega, hakle ki last HIT movie kaun si thi ? 

🀣

Aap hi kisi ko quote karke fight start kar do 

atominis thumbnail

SRK has insulted even seniors and not jusr through digs. He once called Govinda a nachaniya.

Govinda was his senior. Anyday his comic timing and dance are better than SRK. It just reeked of jealousy and inferiority complex at own inability to dance as well as his senior, so he blabbered the way he did. He has mocked Aamir's height, did caricatures of Lagaan, TZP, called Aamir's marketing as chhichhorapan. He had called Akshay Kumar a junk food hero. All this waa done seriously and not just digs. 

It is his shameless PR and media coterie who have always called his rude, insulting behaviour as charm or wit.

Had someone else behaved same way with seniors and colleagues, he would be slammed left, right and center.

I am glad his films have been flopping and no amount of PR helped salvage his films. Probably taught him some humility. 

I absolutely enjoyed others give it back to him and his gang after tolerating them all these decades. I fully support Filmfare being bashed, K Jo also bashed and whole gang getting karma. 

Originally posted by: atominis

SRK has insulted even seniors and not jusr through digs. He once called Govinda a nachaniya.

Govinda was his senior. Anyday his comic timing and dance are better than SRK. It just reeked of jealousy and inferiority complex at own inability to dance as well as his senior, so he blabbered the way he did. He has mocked Aamir's height, did caricatures of Lagaan, TZP, called Aamir's marketing as chhichhorapan. He had called Akshay Kumar a junk food hero. All this waa done seriously and not just digs. 

It is his shameless PR and media coterie who have always called his rude, insulting behaviour as charm or wit.

Had someone else behaved same way with seniors and colleagues, he would be slammed left, right and center.

I am glad his films have been flopping and no amount of PR helped salvage his films. Probably taught him some humility. 

I absolutely enjoyed others give it back to him and his gang after tolerating them all these decades. I fully support Filmfare being bashed, K Jo also bashed and whole gang getting karma. 

Yeah I have been a witness to all of his disrrespectful annoying bakwaas in the name of jokes 

he is so competitive in an unhealthy way

he once called Salman ULLO KA PATTHA on stage when Salman was reluctant to get up to get award for best SUPPORTING actor for kkhh coz he was NOT he just had an extended cameo in kkhh

his pr was on another level of SICKNESS in 90s

no wonder most actors boycott award shows due to him started from Amir, followed by nana patekar , sunny deol due to his lobbying and favors for his over acting in 90s roles.

---------------------------

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by: kingkhan22

Yeah I have been a witness to all of his disrrespectful annoying bakwaas in the name of jokes 

he is so competitive in an unhealthy way

he once called Salman ULLO KA PATTHA on stage when Salman was reluctant to get up to get award for best SUPPORTING actor for kkhh coz he was NOT he just had an extended cameo in kkhh

his pr was on another level of SICKNESS in 90s

no wonder most actors boycott award shows due to him started from Amir, followed by nana patekar , sunny deol due to his lobbying and favors for his over acting in 90s roles.

---------------------------

also mocked Hrithik outta jealousy in one of the adv, mimicking him and his facial features so much so that Rakesh Roshan was about to go to the court against him.  that was pure disgusting act at Srk's part. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: atominis

Atleast SRK doesn't pretend to be something he is not. He embraces failure as much as his success. Despite all his pretences of being an intellectual, Aamir has the most dry and dull personality. So damn fake. 

SRK has to face the brunt of being at a totally different level of smarts in this industry. Hurts to be so witty and intelligent in an otherwise dull and air headed industry. Jitne jokes usne baakiyon par maare hain usse 10 times jyada khud par maare hain. His self deprecating humor is at the next level and that's why when he has taken digs at others he gets a more lenient pass. 

Aamir tried following the same and fell flat because he is just not funny. Bhai is funny but thoda bail buddhi hai, but still wayyy funnier than Aamir. Akki is way more chill but again very boring off screen. Just imagine the kind of tantrums SRK haters would throw if  SRK did a song like 'na hum Amitabh, na dilip kumar, ...'  

And talking of SRK ka PR. Haha ! If there is anyone who has manipulated the media and the audience with his PR to pretend to be something he is not, it's Aamir. The fakeness is so strong with this guy 

You can revel in all of SRKs recent failure, lekin no other actor since BigB has come close to his consistent stardom and fan following. 

Happy FlyOnTheWall ??