Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Most beautiful actress out of these three beautiful ladies - Page 2

Poll

Who is the most beautiful lady among these three actresses?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

( Mereko beauty pe lecture nako mangta.)

Lol.. this is cute ðŸ˜ƒ

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

She is the prettiest of them all. She is coming last! This can't happen.. can't you do something shirsha? Make her win..? Make multiple votes.. it is your poll.. if she loses .. beautiful people around the world will have no recognition . We need to protect beauty. Be beautiful shirsha and do something ... 

Edited by D3viL - 1 years ago
Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: D3viL

She is the prettiest of them all. She is coming last! This can't happen.. can't you do something shirsha? Make her win..? Make multiple votes.. it is your poll.. if she loses .. beautiful people around the world will no recognition . We need to protect beauty. Be beautiful shirsha and do something ... 

How to make multiple votes? 

D3viL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shirsha

How to make multiple votes? 

Ok I have a plan. Next time make a poll with 2 of that pretty girls picture and then one pic of priyanka chopra. Seriously will lose these days..  I think this a good plan .. you really need to atone for your attack on beauty.  

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aditi Rao Hyadari looked breathtaking in Padamavat. Tough call between her and Yami. 

after them Kiara is ok ok.  

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: D3viL

Ok I have a plan. Next time make a poll with 2 of that pretty girls picture and then one pic of priyanka chopra. Seriously will lose these days..  I think this a good plan .. you really need to atone for your attack on beauty.  

When did I attack beauty? ðŸ˜† Of course, Aditi Rao Hydari is beautiful. I completely agree. All of these three ladies are beautiful. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Voted for Kiara 

For me Kiara>Yami>Aditi 

For some reason i don't like Aditi. I mean has a beautiful face and body but she doesn't seem beautiful to me. I get very foxy kind of vibes from her

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
D3viL thumbnail

When did I attack beauty? ðŸ˜† Of course, Aditi Rao Hydari is beautiful. I completely agree. All of these three ladies are beautiful. 

Oh no shirsha .. it is a travesty.. you put aditi last on your list and all these guys saw one pretty (half pretty) woman and quickly voted for her.. and poor aditi was left for last.. because no one saw her

D3viL thumbnail

Oh no shirsha .. it is a travesty.. you put aditi last on your list and all these guys saw one pretty (half pretty) woman and quickly voted for her.. and poor aditi was left for last.. because no one saw her

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Beauty is very subjective.  Personally I don’t find Aditi Rao Hydari beautiful at all. To me she’s somewhere between average to even unattractive. In some of her older pictures you could at least see some charm but even that’s gone now.  

Yami has very nice features but meh.  To me she’s anywhere from average to attractive but I’ve never found her beautiful or felt that her looks were praiseworthy. Beauty really is subjective.  

My vote went for Kiara.