is being short heighted a curse????? - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by qwertyesque

LH wow you aare as tall as I mine is 10 too...😊

Qwertoo...Send over those gently worn heels to me then... 😆 I will send you my latest coach wedges..😉

Originally posted by raksha.l

Women sale???not for misses and juniors???😕...And what is DSW

Rakshu ... looks like you have never been to a sale...😕 😆 Nordstrom has yearly Mens and Womens sale..not boys and senoirs.....

DSW is like TJ MAx for shoes..I think..😕

Edited by lighthouse - 16 years ago
Originally posted by lighthouse

Qwertoo...Send over those gently worn heels to me then... 😆 I will send you my latest coach wedges..😉

You rich wear coach.. me wear bata...so i will send you the bata - tata...😆

Originally posted by lighthouse

Rakshu ... looks like you have never been to a sale...😕 😆 Nordstrom has yearly Mens and Womens sale..not boys and senoirs.....

DSW is like TJ MAx for shoes..I think..😕

😳😳😳Yep, you are right...I am a lazy shopper to check out the sales...I am a cheap stake too, so just check the sales at Macys, Lord &Taylor and Khols...I cant run around so many stores yaar....Acha, never been to a TJMax😃
Originally posted by qwertyesque

You rich wear coach.. me wear bata...so i will send you the bata - tata...😆

QW.. Coach is so main stream...A flagship store in every mall and every other person carries or wears coach.... Bata seems exclusive to me...😉... I did say SALE right?...😆

😆
Originally posted by tania.ganguly

Kyo Qwerts, bata ke kolhapuri bhej rahe ho kya, send me one too.😆

And coach is expensive agreed.No namebrands here except size 10 Batas and Hush puppies.😛

kolhapuri or jaunpuri... bata doesnt make it bigger than 10.. even if it means i have to fold my toes nicely curled inside...😆

Wonder what this post was all about to start with.. 🤔 Now its more like a Bata commercial 😆
Posted: 15 years ago
I think its been true .bcoz they don't get equal chance as all get. Even in modelling also . bollywood and many other places like military.... also . But they are almost very intelligent
why the debate is made a funny thing ????
Originally posted by ravi88

I think its been true .bcoz they don't get equal chance as all get. Even in modelling also . bollywood and many other places like military.... also . But they are almost very intelligent

wow.. such an old topic...

eh ya.. military n some sports do require a certain level of height ... but only becoz thts the demand of their jobs.. how does tht make short height a curse ? juz coz u arent able to serve the military? i don't agree.

Mmmh.. yep ramp n fashion modelling does require looks n a great deal of height.. but den again thts ALL they require. there are other types of modelling as well u noe...
Erm..Bollywood requires height?! r u kidding me! i dun think so ... in fact, alot of tall heroines hvnt been able to succeed in btown partially coz they're too tall for the heroes. And besides, wat has acting got to do with height?!