Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

expected result. Tho at end I was wondering if the tailenders show t20 ka josh and get us a win. To make selectors go - o darn. Wc team was a mistake 😂. 

Somehow my feeling was we won’t win this. From little bit I did see of us fielding and even early batting. Didn’t look a wanting to win approach. 

It did feel at a point that we could pull it off but then Shardul went and then it was a disaster.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

expected result. Tho at end I was wondering if the tailenders show t20 ka josh and get us a win. To make selectors go - o darn. Wc team was a mistake 😂. 

Somehow my feeling was we won’t win this. From little bit I did see of us fielding and even early batting. Didn’t look a wanting to win approach

Probably an effort to gift SA some points so that they can qualify directly for the World Cup next year 😃

SA are in real danger of not qualifying directly after they forfeited the Aus ODI series (to be held in Jan, clashes with new SA T20 league where all owners are Indian)

cricketfeeds thumbnail

This was an interesting match. We are hopeful that next match will be also interesting. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Even with a second string team, we managed to get so close.  Good job team India!👍🏼

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to South Africa for winning the match.🥳

They badly need these points to get a direct entry into ODI world cup (Super League) next year.

Irrespective of what SA needs, India should work hard and try to win the next two games.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Congratulations To team SA for winning this game to accumulate some points for further up move. ⭐️ 

Team India has to regain their form and confidence to face the upbeat SA team now. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you, Soni and Kavya ❤️❤️ for posting the scores and important information. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

3 mistakes why we lost. 

1. Playing avesh instead of chahar. Chahar doesn't just take powerplay wickets, he is a fantastic no 8 batter. Imagine him instead of avesh in 39th over. 
  2. Absolutely 3rd class fielding. Padosis known for it not us. 🤬
  3. Top order garbage batting. Then sanju not having any game sense. should not have taken double in 19th over. 🤪

Main villain : 

Vangipurapu Venkata Sai Laxman. for playing Avesh instead of chahar. Cant fault avesh. jo capability hoga wahi karega na. 🤪

Mistake 1 was forced change :( Chahar got injured and twisted ankle. 😭