Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Vijay dashammi aur Dusshera ki hardhik shubhkamnaye. Shubho bijoya to everyone

Kaalika Navratri GIF - Kaalika Navratri Navaratri GIFs

@Zeal you and I have had our fair share of fights. Bhul chuk maaf 😊

To all the friends, I have made here... I love ya 🤗 

Tum ko bhi adhya Vijaya Dashami aur Dussehra ki shubh kamnaye aur yaha pe sabhi ko bhi 🤗❤️

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Dussehra symbolizes the burning of gloom and misery in order to fill the coming days with good memories and positivity.⭐️

So it gave me an idea that since we all had our fair share of fights here, why not use this day to bury the hatchet and have a good time!! You can do it here or in the DM or anywhere you like.🤘

Once again.. Shubh Dussehra & Vijayadashami to all of you and your family.🙏 

Did you unblock others? 😆

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Dussehra symbolizes the burning of gloom and misery in order to fill the coming days with good memories and positivity.⭐️

So it gave me an idea that since we all had our fair share of fights here, why not use this day to bury the hatchet and have a good time!! You can do it here or in the DM or anywhere you like.🤘

Once again.. Shubh Dussehra & Vijayadashami to all of you and your family.🙏 

Dusshera is when Lord Rama killed Ravana, I'm pretty sure they didn't bury the hatchet. 😆 sometimes, you gotta "kill" Ravanas to usher in the peace. 😈

Happy Dusshera to all.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Meri to kisi se fight nahi hui, haan agar kisi aur ko lagta hai to wo mujhae yahan maafi maang sakta hai 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TheMinion

Did you unblock others? 😆

Tu Bahar mil 😂  Teri class leni hai

Zeal17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Dusshera is when Lord Rama killed Ravana, I'm pretty sure they didn't bury the hatchet. 😆 sometimes, you gotta "kill" Ravanas to usher in the peace. 😈

Happy Dusshera to all.

There are no Raavan here.. but sometimes misunderstandings, wrong judgements etc take the form of Raavans and stay ignited in our Brains, which you rightly said we gotta kill to usher In peace. Now it depends which one we want to kill, ignore or keep fighting.. does it make sense? 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

There are no Raavan here.. but sometimes misunderstandings, wrong judgements etc take the form of Raavans and stay ignited in our Brains, which you rightly said we gotta kill to usher In peace. Now it depends which one we want to kill, ignore or keep fighting.. does it make sense? 

Nice one Zeal but something tells me that this is gonna go in one ear of his and out the other. 😆😆

p.s. no one is a raavan but when the bad outweighs the good, I think it's time to cut your losses and get going. burying the hatchet or reconciliation is not worth the time, effort and energy then. Self-preservation takes priority after a certain point.

Edited by SmittenKitt3n - 1 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Nice one Zeal but something tells me that this is gonna go in one ear of his and out the other. 😆😆

p.s. no one is a raavan but when the bad outweighs the good, I think it's time to cut your losses and get going. burying the hatchet or reconciliation is not worth the time, effort and energy then. Self-preservation takes priority after a certain point.

yea that's what I was saying either self preserve, reconcile or maintain status quo all depends on time and mind frame. Like I don't have the energy to fight with anyone these days. Shuru hui to mein sign off krke nikal Lena hai. Koi taunt maar rha hai.. karta rahe.. mentally tired to decipher it. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Apne yahan ravan putla hi nahi banta, Dusshera ka kya maza bina live boom boom dekhne ke