Bigg Boss 16

Bigg Boss 16: Daily Discussion Thread : 4-10-2022

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 16 

Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

Do not bring previous season discussion in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read RULES THREAD

- For any assistance or complaint contact mnx12Minionitedevashree_hLeprechaun, or Armu4eva

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sajid & Abdu, Shayad sirf 2-4 weeks ke liye hee aaye hain.

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: anonymouse1

If that's true, I wouldn't mind that at all

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

This guy is the cutest β€οΈ Every time I see him I feel like pinching his cheeks πŸ˜†

MistyDawn thumbnail

He himself acts like a toddler so how can I blame others for treating him like one..

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: MistyDawn

He himself acts like a toddler so how can I blame others for treating him like one..

I guess he is just there for the cuteness factor. I mean why else allow someone inside who can barely speak the language or understand anything πŸ€”

annihilation thumbnail

teri laqt e jigar, teri noor e nazar β˜ΊοΈ

This content was originally posted by: SP2684

I'm trying to do the same (though it's much harder to do in Sajjo's case) - because otherwise, how do you watch the show? We can either watch and judge based on what they're doing on the show, or go with what we know/have heard of them from outside. Can't do both. 

This content was originally posted by: MistyDawn

I don't watch LFs so no idea..smiley36 Sumbul was barely there in yesterday's episode..the rap part was good.. she seems to be real..more real than Priyanka, Manya, Nimmo and Sajid..I feel these people are the ones who are trying hard to be someone they are naturally not smiley36

Gautam is the one who seems to be very competitive.. he can be annoying but he is doing his bit.. So is Shiv..opinionated and out there..

I have heard stories about Shaleen..not good ones obviously.. Im trying to block that preconceived image I have of his in my mind and make an opinion objectively..so far I am not hating him..

I like Sumbul and her rap yesterday was amazing. She does seem to have a lot of potential but BB isn't covering her well so far. And yep, agreed with you both. Trying to do the same with regards to Shaleen but I doubt I'll be able to overlook Sajid's past\allegations. 

Edited by annihilation - 1 years ago
TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anonymouse1

Sajid toh jitna jaldi nikle yahan se utna audience k liye achha hai.. 

Hope Abdu stays little longer .. 

Waise dekh rahe ho k nahi iss baar? 

annihilation thumbnail

Hi cooker and tricky! πŸ€—

What's the airtime of BB on tv? Main timings bhi bhool gayi, last season na dekhne ka asr. πŸ˜†