PC & US VP Kamala Harris come together to discuss women rights at the - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Kamala Masi turned out to be bigger embarrassment than we ever imagined. Same with Biden. 50-60% times, I don’t know what they want to convey. 🤷‍♀️

P.S. no I don’t support trump. And dems are better than reps. Kud mat padna mere pe. 

From shaking hands with an invisible person

https://youtu.be/MXLWoenkT8k

To getting lost on stage

https://youtu.be/EtADbZmMwbI

To asking "Where is Jackie"?

Jackie was the congresswoman who died  the previous month,  the first lady and the president even released condolence message, even in this meeting her death was addressed 

https://youtu.be/je4URLzZnFQ

But to me the most disturbing thing is this pedophile joke (even more disturbing - the teachers laughing at it)

https://youtu.be/i1h3Ws3f1xs

White House has to constantly walk back his comments... They say he said that but he didn't mean that like when he recently said "US will fight China if it attacks Taiwan" 

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

That’s because it feels like she’s not consistent with her stand on issues.  She’s outspoken about issues in the U.S. and is very liberal leaning, but does anyone even know where she stands in her motherland on socio-political issues?  

That was a rhetorical question.  I genuinely don’t want to start a political discussion here 😆

PC is one of my favourites, and I looooove her, flaws & all so I know I come off as defending her but- ALL famous people, esp actors, atleast in BW, are completely non-commital wrt politics/political issues. They can’t afford to take a stand for anything or keep changing their opinions. Which is why you don’t look at actors for honest opinions. 😆😆 They literally LIE for a living! PC behaving the way she does is no surprise at all. It’s totally in line with how most actors are. With her blossoming careers (I mean her enterpreneurship, not HW acting career)  she’s also playing it safe & tbh, who can blame her. 

In current BW, the perception is that BW comes too much in focus & they’re hated & are extremely easy targets- All this has made them clamp down even more. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Sritishabir1

Bad choice for the topic. All she does is shallow women empowerment talk and she is not even all that well informed.  its cringe imo. 

This, tbh. PC’s adores presenting herself as a feminist but comes off as a mean girl sort of feminist- Fake. 😆😆 Which is why, friends, WE DONT LOOK TO BOLLYWOOD STARS FOR ANYTHING BUT ENTERTAINMENT. 

Originally posted by Maharani69

Priyanka ab hair entrepreneur hai. Uska ghane chamakta baal dekho, even you would be tempted to use her products. 

Pls get your facts straight. She’s a RESTAURANT, HAIR, LIFESTYLE DECOR ENTREPRENEUR. She’s THE MOST SUCCESSFUL WHO SUCCESSED FROM INDIA, IN BOLLYWOOD!

(although tbf, her entrepreneurship, from the outside atleast, is going golden. 🥳)

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

I highly doubt that. Her Insta engagement is quite poor considering how many followers she got

She does charge somewhere around 4-5 cr. No other Indian celebrity even features in this list. It's shocking but it's true 😆

As per Hopperhq.com, Virat Kohli charges a humongous amount of $ 1,088,000, which is equivalent to Rs 8.9 crore (approx), per Instagram post. The Delhi-born player is the only Asian in the top 20 list. Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is the next Indian celebrity in the list at the 27th spot. Kohli is the only cricketer in the elite list.

Edited by DetachednNumb - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Purple5

Wow 8 Crore just for a post, the distribution of wealth in this world is so unfair 

Apparently it's 8.9 crore 😆

I know it's completely whack, some of us don't earn that much even in a lifetime. 

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

PC is one of my favourites, and I looooove her, flaws & all so I know I come off as defending her but- ALL famous people, esp actors, atleast in BW, are completely non-commital wrt politics/political issues. They can’t afford to take a stand for anything or keep changing their opinions. Which is why you don’t look at actors for honest opinions. 😆😆 They literally LIE for a living! PC behaving the way she does is no surprise at all. It’s totally in line with how most actors are. With her blossoming careers (I mean her enterpreneurship, not HW acting career)  she’s also playing it safe & tbh, who can blame her. 

In current BW, the perception is that BW comes too much in focus & they’re hated & are extremely easy targets- All this has made them clamp down even more. 

I agree with this, and even understand it. My issue with Priyanka is that while she’s playing it safe for Bollywood by remaining mostly noncommittal, she’s  not shying away from speaking on issues in America.  This sort of double standard on socio-political issues in the two worlds means this is about raising her own profile and not about the actual issues.  It’s disingenuous, insincere, and if we dig deep it’s hypocritical and fake, more than the usual celebrity fakeness.  

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Pls get your facts straight. She’s a RESTAURANT, HAIR, LIFESTYLE DECOR ENTREPRENEUR. She’s THE MOST SUCCESSFUL WHO SUCCESSED FROM INDIA, IN BOLLYWOOD!

(although tbf, her entrepreneurship, from the outside atleast, is going golden. 🥳)

Add some beverage business to the list.. Also didn't she invest in Bumble dating app?

Originally posted by Zeal17

Add some beverage business to the list.. Also didn't she invest in Bumble dating app?

Oh ya! The Bumble app investment is when she also  added ‘Entrepreneur’ to her IG profile. I forgot that. That was her 1st big public investment. Tbh, PC as an entrepreneur is going great guns, no doubt. I wouldn’t call her as “an influencer” as people here do, she has a stellar Indian cinema career & is finding her way in HW, she already has big ticket movies to her name, even if she’s doing two-bit roles in them, I understand her strategy. 

That's amazing. Did Kamala get to eat for free at Sona or not? Did she still have to pay $6 to step inside and breathe near the menu?