PC & US VP Kamala Harris come together to discuss women rights at the - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Sritishabir1

Bad choice for the topic. All she does is shallow women empowerment talk and she is not even all that well informed.  its cringe imo. 

Kamala is equally cringe so it’s like a match made in heaven.

Originally posted by DetachednNumb

True. She is the highest paid indian after Virat Kohli for her insta posts. Virat charges 8 cr per post and she is in the range of 5-6 cr as per latest reports. Naturally, political campaigns and parties everywhere have been trying to cash in on the influencers and actors, or anyone who resonates the most with any given demographic. It's the same everywhere. This is def not a metric of someone's success 😆

Wow 8 Crore just for a post, the distribution of wealth in this world is so unfair 

Originally posted by Supari_khala

The actual left is loudly protesting and in solidarity with the Iranians. Of course you won’t find CNN and other centrist channels covering any of that. The left you are referring to is the Kamala Harris and Priyanka type of “left”. Left only for optics.

Who do you refer as an actual left? I am genuinely asking and not as counter argument. 

And I honestly didn’t know there was an actual left and pretend left.

If there are 2 groups within left, shouldn’t we extend the same generosity to right too? Extreme right and moderate right? 😆 Plus there are centrists too. I believe in all of their rights to have their opinions. 😃 

Originally posted by Supari_khala

Kamala is equally cringe so it’s like a match made in heaven.

Kamala Masi turned out to be bigger embarrassment than we ever imagined. Same with Biden. 50-60% times, I don’t know what they want to convey. 🤷‍♀️

P.S. no I don’t support trump. And dems are better than reps. Kud mat padna mere pe. 

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

Who do you refer as an actual left? I am genuinely asking and not as counter argument. 

And I honestly didn’t know there was an actual left and pretend left.

If there are 2 groups within left, shouldn’t we extend the same generosity to right too? Extreme right and moderate right? 😆 Plus there are centrists too. I believe in all of their rights to have their opinions. 😃 

They are not politicians so they’re not well known. They are offshoots of Bernie Sanders followers from 2015. I find these accounts on twitter. 

I don’t pay attention to the right. The right doesn’t even bother me, to be honest. The only group that bothers is me are these pretend leftists like Kamala, Priyanka, AOC, Hillary, Nancy etc. 

Kamala Masi turned out to be bigger embarrassment than we ever imagined. Same with Biden. 50-60% times, I don’t know what they want to convey. 🤷‍♀️

P.S. no I don’t support trump. And dems are better than reps. Kud mat padna mere pe. 

I always knew Kamala was fake. Most of us did that’s why she didn’t even get 1% in primary. But they wanted a woman of color to be VP so they picked the worst candidate like dumbass democrats always do. Don’t even get me started on Biden. Actually imma log off before my brain goes on fire talking politics 

And what about even US left? Feminists and prominent western leftists are mum about Iran protests. Bunch of hypocrites. 

Once up on a time , Iran signed a referendumb n now pulling their hair n cutting their hair 

Originally posted by Sritishabir1

Bad choice for the topic. All she does is shallow women empowerment talk and she is not even all that well informed.  its cringe imo. 

Still ten times ( at least) less cringe and many tines less dangerous (for now) than Kamala 

You have to know India’s politics to say that last line. Don’t form your opinion by reading NYT and WaPo. 

India’s left and US left is not same. 

And what about even US left? Feminists and prominent western leftists are mum about Iran protests. Bunch of hypocrites. 

I googled and couldn't find any support for them from the  US Media ( not even enough coverage) politicians, Feminists, Writers, HW celebrities etc. or ordinary liberal citizens 

except for this but they're women of Iranian heritage

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2022/10/02/arizona-women-iranian-heritage-rally-support-hijab-protests/10460957002/

Unless you count a few tweets from some obscure accounts as loud protest

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 years ago