Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman wants to work in South Indian films

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Salman: People want to go to Hollywood, I want to go to the south

"People want to go to Hollywood, I want to go to the south. The thing is that once we all start working together, just imagine the numbers that we will have, that is the main thing. People watch it here, people watch it in the south, you have all the theatres. His (Chiranjeevi) fans go and watch me. My fans become his fans; his fans become my fans. So, everyone just grows and grows, the numbers become very large. People talk about ₹ 300-400 crores, if we all get together, then we can cross ₹ 3000-4000 crores,"

https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/salman-khan-on-bollywood-vs-south-cinema-debate-if-we-come-together-can-cross-rs-3000-4000-crore-3397078

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail

just imagine the numbers that we will have, that is the main thing. People watch it here, people watch it in the south, you have all the theatres. His (Chiranjeevi) fans go and watch me. My fans become his fans; his fans become my fans. So, everyone just grows and grows, the numbers become very large. People talk about ₹ 300-400 crores, if we all get together, then we can cross ₹ 3000-4000 crores,"

Bhai Daydreaming:

Darsheel Safary.Gif GIF - Darsheel Safary Comedy Reactions GIFs

Edited by hasini009 - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Sallu. 

Waise bhi ajkal Bollywood me sabke careers are going South🤣

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

salman is bad news 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wasn’t only his spot boys capable of liking south heroes and  south films? After copying south songs and films, being side kick to south stars, now wanting to do south? What an upgrade 🤣

In this way he’ll stop doing movies titled kisika bhai kisika behen 🥳