Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I agree and he was totally underrated. My mum was drooling over the likes of Dharmendra, Feroz & Sanjay Khan while I was like EXCUSE ME but how dare you not acknowledge the beauty that was Kabir Bedi. He was tall, dark & handsome with a fit figure and exceptional dressing sense. 

I watched Khoon Bhari Maang just to watch him, and cuz I dig revenge movies. My mom also loved Kabir Bedi and knew his entire family history .. Lord knows how. She has an eye for handsome men just like me and loved Arjun Rampal too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

From Greek God looks to Greek Psychopath grin πŸ€‘

IMG_20221003_021243.jpg

That's not cool, Heisenberg .... you dare call this man a psychopath?

On second thoughts, I'd totally watch Indian Psycho (bollywood version of American Psycho) featuring none other than this handsome here.

Edited by SmittenKitt3n - 1 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

I watched Khoon Bhari Maang just to watch him, and cuz I dig revenge movies. My mom also loved Kabir Bedi and knew his entire family history .. Lord knows how. She has an eye for handsome men just like me and loved Arjun Rampal too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

After I mentioned Kabir, my mum was like oh yeah he definitely was the most handsome but nobody remembered him because he wasn’t as popular in BW. πŸ€‘ 

My mum also loves HR and Arjun Rampal. She used to fight me saying she saw Arjun first. πŸ˜†

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

That's not cool, Heisenberg .... you dare call this man a psychopath?

On second thoughts, I'd totally watch Indian Psycho (bollywood version of American Psycho) featuring none other than this handsome here.

Right, and just before he kills someone, he sings to the victim "ek pal ka jeena phir toh hai jaana" πŸ˜†

And about handsome, Devgan wipes the floor clean with this guy when it comes to looks. 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

After I mentioned Kabir, my mum was like oh yeah he definitely was the most handsome but nobody remembered him because he wasn’t as popular in BW. πŸ€‘ 

My mum also loves HR and Arjun Rampal. She used to fight me saying she saw Arjun first. πŸ˜†

It's amazing just how much PR and networking mattered even back then. Kabir Bedi swallowed that entire generation whole by just existing at the time. 

And my mom used to watch Arjun Rampal movies when I was little and shoo me off to my room to study. But study, I did not. I somehow managed to sneak peeks. πŸ˜†

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Right, and just before he kills someone, he sings to the victim "ek pal ka jeena phir toh hai jaana" πŸ˜†

And about handsome, Devgan wipes the floor clean with this guy when it comes to looks. 

@bold: do you have that Ajay Devgan pic where you smeared fair and handsome all over his face to look more handsome than Hrithik? πŸ˜³

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

@bold: do you have that Ajay Devgan pic where you smeared fair and handsome all over his face to look more handsome than Hrithik? πŸ˜³

Don't know what's wrong with today's generation of women, and their attraction to these chikna-chamela types with metro-feminine looks, such as Hrithiku and Rampal. 

When you have a masculine, rugged, handsome guy like Devgan around. 

MV5BMTY0MDY2MDMwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDE4MDM0OTE@._V1_ (1).jpg

Edited by Heisenberg17 - 1 years ago
SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Don't know what's wrong with today's generation of women, and their attraction to these chikna-chamela types with metro-feminine looks, such as Hrithiku and Rampal. 

Devastating!

Those eyes are gonna be the death of me! 

So manly. β˜ΊοΈ

JayaBachan thumbnail

5C6AFB79-674B-4916-B8B3-5061F33137E7.jpeg

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Mate, don't you even try to make fun of Devgan, this is what you were drooling over. 

9954-arhaan-behll.jpg