Out Now - Adipurush (Official Teaser) Hindi | Prabhas | Saif Ali Khan - Page 18

Posted: 1 years ago

This whole movie has "inspirations" from HP (dementors), GOT (dragon aka pushpak viman, jon snow aka ravan) and God knows how many other films.. disgusting..no wait, its embarrassing to watch this trailer. why did prabhas agree to do this???? And kriti is just so overrated..ugh. and the less i talk about saif, the better.

I hope he keeps quiet this time around gives no faltu interview on Ramayana or Ravana. It is best to avoid commenting on religion and that too as a Muslim.

Originally posted by M.Wheeler

Ravana was not a "flawed man". He was a rapist

The only reason he did not force himself on sita was that he was cursed. Vedavati a female sage cursed him that he will die the next time he tries to force himself on a woman

Wasn't that Rambha? His nephew's (nalkubera) fiancee?

Vedavati cursed him that a woman will be the reason of his death or I am mixing things?

Originally posted by atominis

I hope he keeps quiet this time around gives no faltu interview on Ramayana or Ravana. It is best to avoid commenting on religion and that too as a Muslim.

i don't think it's a coincidence that he wasn't present for the teaser launch. I think he wants to keep a low profile 

I didn't enjoy Tanhaji but everyone I knew was happy that he was directing this film but the way they have handled it, is just sad. It's like they copied available models from famous Hollywood films instead of creating a world of Ramayana. 

Originally posted by atominis

Saif is also a fool to take the bait. He talks too much. He got in trouble the first time when he said he would interpret Ravana differently in Adipurush and set himself up for future trouble.

He also took the bait and spoke needlessly about history during Tanhaji release.

I wonder if he is naive or does it on purpose to thrive on controversy? 

Saif is not that smart to think about profiting from a controversy. I think he just wants to work and pay his bills. ðŸ˜†

This man is foolish and needs to keep his mouth SHUT. No need to comment on epics or say they should be made like Hollywood films