Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

If anything the amount of times he has been seen wearing shades even at indoor events to conceal  his eyes, he is a tequila boy. He seems most loyal to the bottle ! 

And if he wants to be in a healthy position to raise a child. He should probably seek help. Not sure if that is what he did during his time off anyway 

D9EA664A-D275-4246-99D5-6649E5C91373.jpeg

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

If anything the amount of times he had been seen wearing shades even at indoor events to conceal is his eyes, he is a tequila boy. He seems most loyal to the bottle ! 

And if he wants to be in a healthy position to raise a child. He should probably seek help. Not sure of that is what he did during his time off anyway 

D9EA664A-D275-4246-99D5-6649E5C91373.jpeg

Except for that Baby on Board thingy, Aaloo really got the mom-to-be look game right😍

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Except for that Baby on Board thingy, Aaloo really got the mom-to-be look game right😍

She has the pregnancy glow too ! 

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

If I was Alia’s shoulder, I would be tired and sore by now.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes😆, truly, madly and deeply.

Also of some narcotic substance.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He has said many times that he is more attached to his mother than his father. That might make him a mama's boy.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

He has said many times that he is more attached to his mother than his father. That might make him a mama's boy.

He has a greater attachment to the bottle. While I do like to help fan immunity. I say this with concern. Someone with an addiction like him should seek help. For his own life and then for his child's life. The fact that he has stated that he planning on taking a break to take care of the baby. I hope he will also take care of himself. I don't know if he needs therapy to deal with his dad's death but rehab might be a good idea. I know no one else will be brave enough to say this. Often time the fact that someone is an alcoholic gets acknowledged after a death because it is not the politically correct thing to say. I have seen it happen too often. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

If his mom is still cutting his nails, then yes.

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol looks like the brigade is done bashing Kangana and the Bachchans for now. Ab Ranbir ki shaamat aai hai😆