Bhavya Sachdeva in naagin 6

Posted: 1 years ago

Get ready to see Bhavya in Naagin. He was so good in Barrister Babu as villain. I only saw few episodes of bb but bhavya as villain was awesome.  I hope makers use him well even for a cameo in naagin. 

https://twitter.com/ETimesTV/status/1575838963599691776?s=20&t=XPn40GDm9CJMsCCo1ju99g

Yeah Bhavya was good as Chandrachur👍🏼

Originally posted by Surilikoyal

Yeah Bhavya was good as Chandrachur👍🏼

Chandrachur was well played by him. His love for Bondita or I  should say obsession was beyond crazy where you feel he is so real and dislike him as that character. 

Anyone opposite Prathna will be ok but Rudra. 🤣

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Anyone opposite Prathna will be ok but Rudra. 🤣

Ekkumaiya is smart. She is bashed for Rudra's character so to calm viewers she got Bhavya as Manav. Mayank for Prathna and Rishabh was savior. Now Manav for Prathna and Rudra supposed to save the day.. I say bring Shakti(Simba) as Raghav instead(satyavachan bolne wala bhagvan ram  re incarnation). 😆

I low key  ship RuMol. Ekta should make Rudra and Anmol as pair.

Even if i liked pratik, i just can't take his acting. Flat, expressionless, and no screen presence so far.missing the spark of PraRish 

Originally posted by Radhe101

Ekkumaiya is smart. She is bashed for Rudra's character so to calm viewers she got Bhavya as Manav. Mayank for Prathna and Rishabh was savior. Now Manav for Prathna and Rudra supposed to save the day.. I say bring Shakti(Simba) as Raghav instead(satyavachan bolne wala bhagvan ram  re incarnation). 😆

Even if i liked pratik, i just can't take his acting. Flat, expressionless, and no screen presence so far.missing the spark of PraRish 

Come on you guys, Prateik isn’t that bad 🤔 I am really liking his chemistry with Teja 😆 Rudra Prarthna aren’t as fiery as Prarish but still good . I think they are the final pairing though, even Prarish bgm is being used on them 😆

Originally posted by Radhe101

I have a hard time visualizing him as an actor. 🤣

Originally posted by infinity101

Come on you guys, Prateik isn’t that bad 🤔 I am really liking his chemistry with Teja 😆 Rudra Prarthna aren’t as fiery as Prarish but still good . I think they are the final pairing though, even Prarish bgm is being used on them 😆

I haven't seen much of PraTej as RuPra. I like him but not with Prathna. He is new and script sucks so i can't connect. And PraRish set the bar high with their fire chemistry even with crappy script. So not necessarily picking on him.. Bhavya will give you more than shakti vibes. He is amazing when he is gray/negative. I know Prathna and Rudra are end game as far as the hints we got. It's like there were PraYash shippers and PraRish..

I had issues with Simbu's acting, mahek's and Teja's acting too. For now I want my SimTej instead of PraTej. Lekin ekkumaiya to sunegi nahin to kya fayda dekhne ka. It's true injustice to  first male lead Simba because he worked hard for 8 months and end game will be pratik.

I wish story was different where Rudra and Prathna were fraternal twins and professor took prathna as his baby and here pratha thinking that her son rudra can't be SSSN so she was chilled out  And later Rudra ban jata Prathna ka dushman in cheel roop and Anmol could have been Mahek's daughter.and professor's daughter is Reem's daughter would have been apt. I m bored of this typical ITV daily feel naagin 6.  Shakti reincarnation with bhavya's face as new entry but cliff rescue with Prathna. Instead shakti fell down cliff and got rescued by urvashi  and got new face same as rishabh to trick PraRish. Well these are wild wild imagination. They are illogical but naagin is without logic so why not.i like PraTej as sibling vibes.