Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Ishaan2

But let me share u one interesting thing regarding this cheating men 

It's been very long back like 6 years ago even before pandemic  as I live in USA one day I was dropping my hubby at his work and driving back to home in the morning then I onned the radio in the car then there is fun program mojo in the morning  it was a fun program they do some servey and tell then they had a servey result of cheating hubby's where Harvard University psychology PhD students did on cheating husband's where they did survey with these hubby's who were mostly divorced due to this reason and u know 90%of men in that servey they said their wife's are most beautiful than the women they cheated and they love there wives I mean still 😄😄😄☺️

But it's min of fact they got distracted may be out of work pressure family problems they cheated their wives 😕 interesting and they were discussing this topic on that day inthe mojo in the morning 

I have been reading in an article, acc to survey, 68% women are cheater . Reason: men don't give time, outside boz.of work....... 

I have concluded that for ema whether men are cheaters or women, men are responsible. 😆

But after seeing this serial, my pov is changed. Ema is only bcoz of marriage. If don't marry, ons, affair... No limit. You are free. Like anuj kapadiya

😛😉

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 1 years ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Haha but Bacharach anuj is married now 😆 🤣