Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

In Love with my Brother in Law MG SS |Thread 2 link -p.n.1- April 30

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey Friends....😃

I know I have Mehbooba to complete, then Aap ki Kasam to update, still I couldn't stop from posting this.

This concept was roaming in my mind continuously from last few days. however I tried I couldn't resist to share this with you guys..since my head almost pounding with this keeping in my mind,😆 so thought to type it down for my readers. 😛

I hope you like and support me with this new concept ft. Maneet just like you have loved my all work till now. 

Check the below post for Prologue of the story please... and do let me know how do you find it. more about the story later on after I get your proper response to the story. First let me know should I continue, you like this concept....?

Edited by Mg13 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail

Prologue

She stood stunned with the scene going before her innocent eyes. 

No...this can't happen...how could it be!? She had promised herself to never let this happen. Then how this marriage took place. A dark flush invaded her beautiful face...her hazel eyes threatened. 

She saw with her burning eyes him doing marriage rituals before getting up proceed with the seven sacred rounds around the fire.

Her eyes filled with anger, hurt, passion and what not...

I won't let this happen. I have to do something...but what...her innocent mind tried to think something to break this marriage. But nothing came in her kind quick at the moment.

When she thought everything is finished both of them walked up to her parents taking blessings before then met her.

His chocolate eyes met hers, instantly concern filled in them seeing those brown eyes of his doll teary.

Before he could ask her, he felt himself tugged and saw his bride giving hug to her sister.

Congrats di...

After they both parted, he too walked forward to give her a hug.

She was just waiting for this chance as she pulled him literally in a her small arms, crushing his face to her neck in a pretense of tight hug.

Congratulations JIJAJI....she whispered sensuously in his ear taking his breath away.

I guess, prologue went long....smiley36

Let me know what do you think after reading prologue...smiley2 I am curious and excited to read your reviews, so please let them flow in the thread.

I promise to keep you entertained throughout the story...this won't be boring either sad.

It will be full of passion, obsession, love, fun and romancesmiley27

Edited by Koeli - 3 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail

tagging few more..if interested pls press like button to the prologue...😊

Mg13 thumbnail

tagging few more..if interested pls press like button to the prologue...so I would know to tag you with further updates..😳

Mg13 thumbnail

tagging few more..if interested pls press like button to the prologue...smiley1so that i know to tag you with further updates...

Mg13 thumbnail

tagging few more..if interested pls press like button to the prologue...smiley1 so I would know to tag you with further updates...

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Great start looks interesting waiting for more both titles r good 1st one will do 

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats for your new story Di ❤️

That's a very interesting prologue,

Geet's heartbroken to see the person whom she loves is getting married to her sister, that's sad. But looks like something is cooking up in her brain and Maan too seems affected by her!

Eagerly waiting to read how the story progresses,

Please continue soon.

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

As for the title both are good,

But I feel first one is more appropriate.  

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 1 years ago