Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ponniyin Selvan 1 Review &box office (400cr movie) (DT Note pg22) - Page 5

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

The screen brightness issue is such a major pet-peeve of mine. Like NOBODY is texting you so why the fcuk are you looking at your phone mid-movie? At this point, we’re BOTH looking at your phone Purshottam. Oh would you look at that, you got a facebook notification. Hm, now you have a text message from your mum. She wants to know when you’ll be home. Now I can’t look away from your screen. I’m INVESTED in you hurrying the fcuk up and replying so WE can both go back to watching the movie. 

P.S. I made that name up 😆

🤣🤣 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OMG of all the names in your arsenal, you choose Purshottam. 🤣 WHY! HOW! WHAT LMAOOOOO. 

Edit: Also fck Purshottam. Ima name the lady who sat in front of me Purshottam too. 

Edited by guenhwyvar - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

Thanks , again.

What makes it a 4/5 then ? Silly to ask after you gave such a detailed review but curious. Iv booked my tickets for tonight and I hope I’m not disappointed.

It’s an overall good movie. I enjoyed it. The second part’s better story makes up for most of the first part’s confusions..

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This movie will be most enjoyed by people who understood the might of Chola Empire.

I will watch it soon.

PS: Cholas were the first empire in India with standing navy. The most famous king was Rajaraja I.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: guenhwyvar

It’s an overall good movie. I enjoyed it. The second part’s better story makes up for most of the first part’s confusions..

I had graduated in Indian history. Wars among south Indian kingdoms always confused me. I am looking forward to watch this movie.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ye movie ka review achcha mila hai merko 

Aaj to pura din VV dekhunga

Kal jaunga PS 1 ke liye 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

First half done .. waiting for second half 

Just want to tell all directors and producers who depend on heavy VFX should learn how to take a movie rawly with the natural sets and minimal VFX from Mani Ratnam ....

Bow down to the man 👏

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

A Tamil dubbed film Ponniyin Selvan Part 1 has also been released and the opening is fair for a Tamil dubbed film with a weird name and it may collect 1.50 crore nett plus. This film has opened huge in Tamil Nadu and maybe heading for a 20 crore or even higher day one in that state and there have been very few films going above 20 crore nett in that state.

https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=7210

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Booked for Sunday with family  🥳

It’s doing really well in Bangalore ….

Edited by Joannna - 1 years ago