Ponniyin Selvan 1 Review &box office (400cr movie) (DT Note pg22) - Page 31

Posted: 1 years ago

What could have possibly happened on this thread for it to receive a warning on page 22?

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

So I finally saw it. Let me say this Aish's face def looks a bit frozen due to the botox. But man her dialogue delivery was powerful. I give her full points for managing her career. Despite years after her comeback, even Madhuri has not been able to be a part of a project as big as Ponniyen Selven. It was a humongous hit. And proved even Aish in her very late forties is still considered an icon of India. Truly a legend and will always be regarded as one no matter what. 

Yeah Aish looks a bit frozen. But her character is supposed to be an enigma and very mysterious. And Aish just dialed it 10X. But she gets the micro expressions right. Like when Karthi interrupts her palanquin and introduces himself as a  friend cum messenger from Vikram. For a moment you can see many expressions flit across her face subtly -anger,hate,love and yearning. She knows that he would never send her a message. But part of her can't help hoping and asking "Did Aditya Karikalan send a message for me?"