Ponniyin Selvan 1 Review &box office (400cr movie) (DT Note pg22) - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

I am very excited for this movie. History/mythology/fantasy genre is so less prevalent in Indian cinemas now, I crave for such movies. I just bought the kindle of book 1 coz I wont be able to watch the movie anytime soon. Hopefully in a few days I can. 

I wish this movie does well.

Just got my ticket! I’m going to see it in Telegu at a nearby theater. If I really like it, I might watch it again in an IMAX theater. 

Can’t wait to see Ash and Trisha. It’s been ages since I’ve last seen both on the screen. The last time I saw Trisha, it was a 2012 or 2015 film. 

Originally posted by guenhwyvar

Just got my ticket! I’m going to see it in Telegu at a nearby theater. If I really like it, I might watch it again in an IMAX theater. 

Can’t wait to see Ash and Trisha. It’s been ages since I’ve last seen both on the screen. The last time I saw Trisha, it was a 2012 or 2015 film. 

+1

First will watch it in Telugu and then on a big screen in Tamil. 

Ash is looking like the goddess she is and Trisha an absolute princess. Then there is the fantastic Shobita. Seems like the women in this film are going to steal the show. Their acting skills are top notch.  

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

Such a shame Hyderabad doesn't have an IMAX screen anymore. Still, you should watch in AMB Cinemas. That's the best screen. PVR is quite poor. Everything from screen sizes to seat quality. AMB has laser projection screens which give you a best visual experience. IMO, you should wait until you find a good seat at AMB.

Yep got tickets in AMB only... Going on Friday 

I couldn't wait for PVR to open booking 😆

Edited by PD_forums - 1 years ago

So good to see her on all these posters again

The entire weekend, including today’s shows, is sold out near where I live. And there are no more IMAX shows from monday onwards. What a pain. :( Hope they will extend the IMAX thing to the next weekend.