Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

DRINKING once in a while but no ability to stop is also a form of addiction

SELF CONTROL is very important in life in every way possible

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Let's not blame the woman. To some extent, it might be this was an arranged alliance and not a love marriage per se. But he is a grown man and no one can coerce him into that. If he never really had much feelings for her (which seems like it). He should have opted out of the relationship. Her being pregnant should only make him happy. 

But let's not fall into the typical Indian mindset it is a women's job to fix a man. I have seen so many wives get blamed for their husband's alcoholism. On one hand, they get taunted by society. On the other hand,  they were often verbally and physically abused by their husbands. 

I have seen so many women get married to an alcoholic in hopes marriage would make the man more responsible. They often take it out of their wives that they were the ones supposedly forced into the marriage. Similarly, RK has been a druggie and drank alcohol way before Aloo came into his life. Arjun Kapoor did say more recently he has been living up to the Kapoor name and would be the most likely to be as drunk as F on a vacation. But still let's not fall into the typical mindset and blame the woman. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Recently the problem seems to show . 

This content was originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Recently the problem seems to show . 

TAUBAH

Bhoot dekh liya kya ?

yaa kisi drug ki hallucination nay dekha deya ?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kingkhan22

TAUBAH

Bhoot dekh liya kya ?

yaa kisi drug ki hallucination nay dekha deya ?

Like I said he was shown sleeping in the car. That could be a hectic schedule. But a major symptom of a hangover is you are sleeping the entire next day. Alia looked fine. He looks like this a lot recently. 

This content was originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Like I said he was shown sleeping in the car. That could be a hectic schedule. But a major symptom of a hangover is you are sleeping the entire next day. Alia looked fine. He looks like this a lot recently. 

yaa..ajeeb saa ganda ganda mela mela saa

Aliaa baychaari ko kya kya "soonghna" padta ho ga ... ðŸ˜†