Top 15 of Indian Idol 13

Posted: 1 years ago

Not impressed with this group. Many better singers were not selected!! 

7 Boys. 8 Girls.

7 contestants from West Bengal.๐Ÿ˜†

No tabish? ๐Ÿ˜• 

I wanted to see him in top 15. I like his voice 

Originally posted by mickymouse21

No tabish? ๐Ÿ˜• 

I wanted to see him in top 15. I like his voice 

They didn't select many popular names like Nahid, Ananya, Rito & Tabish this time. Weird, because popular names could have been beneficial for the show.

Originally posted by altgr

They didn't select many popular names like Nahid, Ananya, Rito & Tabish this time. Weird, because popular names could have been beneficial for the show.

Tabish's audition clip is viral everywhere and most watched this season. I don't find this current list much impressive expect 2-3 names 

May be they already have their finalists in mind and don't want too much competition there since last year their calculations went wrong 

Tabish's audition was viral in both Instagram and YouTube !! His mega audition was not shown properly. Looks like they want a female winner this season

Originally posted by Karkerrna3

Tabish's audition was viral in both Instagram and YouTube !! His mega audition was not shown properly. Looks like they want a female winner this season

At this moment, I don't see it happening. Let's see.

Iโ€™m very surprised with the top 15!

Already convinced this season wonโ€™t live up to the brilliance weโ€™ve seen for the last 2-3 seasons.

I was sure Ananya, Nahid and Tabish would make it to the top 15.