💚🧡 Happy Birthday, "History Buff" Neha 💚🧡

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Today is the birthday of one of the sweetest persons and an extremely talented and wonderful writer we have among us in India Forums.

Its none other than our history buff, DelusionsOfNeha's birthday!!

Come and join in Neha's birthday party, thrown exclusively by us!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

"Behind the scenes...."

Simi: Yeh bhi hogaya, woh bhi hogaya, cake toh main dekhlungi, write up? Write up kahan hai?!

Kusum: Humari Wasu maata humesha deadline pe thama deti hai, I bet abhi bhi 2 lines mein atki hogi.

Meanwhile

Wasu: Margaryi, I don't know main sign up kyun karti hoon jab mereko khudke procastination pe zyaada bharosa hai!!

Kavya: Teri life mein aisa kounsa interesting event chal raha hai joh yeh likhne mein tereko maut aa rahi hai?

Kusum walks in with Simi following and carrying boxes of preps.

Kusum: Paisa my dear, isko paisa chahiye, jiske liye 8 ghante apne aankhon ko takleef deti hai upar se sirf 5 ghante mummy ki tarah soti rehjaati hai

Wasu: *glares* Udalo mazak, ek din apna time bhi aayega!

Simi: Time hi toh nahin hai! Main edits banalu utna bohut hai!!

Kavya: Aur VM koun banayega?

"..."

Everyone turns to look at the lazy head who has cleverly escaped the room.

Everyone: *Sigh* Iska kuch nahin ho sakta!

On the other hand

Neha: Subah se kahan gayab hai sab? Coffee ka bolke akele bula liya? Aage se kabhi treat ke liye nahin puchungi, hadh hai, khud se khareedna padta hai! *pout*

Neha goes up to the counter to pay for her bill but bechari ka haath kisi dusre ke drink par lag kar uske bagal wale customer pe girjaata hai

Neha: SHIT! I am sooo sorry!!

Person: It's okay!! White shirt pe abstract design hogayi yeh toh. *laughs it off*

Neha: Ek minute! Yeh awaaz toh- SHA?!

Shaleen: Nice nice tumhe mera naam pata hai, aur tumhra?

Neha *startrucked*: DelusionsofNeha...

Shaleen: ...

Neha: Mera matlab... I am Neha... Hi!! *forwards her hand*

Shaleen here gives the infectious smile and shakes his hand, Neha advances to hug him but then realises his shirt is still dirty and opens up her bag takes out a black over sized sweatshirt and hands it over to him.

Shaleen: Tumhare boyfriend ko bura nahin lagega? *with a raised eyebrow*

Neha: Hoga toh bura lagega na? Yeh meri hai, aap pehen lo!

Shaleen: Cool! He moves towards the men's loo while she is thinking about the encounter, aaj shayad kuch aur mangleti toh woh bhi miljaata?

*Tring tring*

*Tring tring*

Cashier: Ma'am? Ma'am?!

Neha: Huh? Haan haan ji?

Cashier: Aapka phone?

Neha: Oh yeah... thanks!

Neha: Hello!

Simi: Sorry yaar, tujhe pata nahin yahan kya hogaya!

Neha: Hua toh mere saath...

Simi: Hein? Tere saath? Kya?

Neha is about to give her big news when she feels a tap on her shoulder & turns back.

Shaleen: Thank you for this... apna address dedo, I will drop it by *smiles*

Neha still in startruck mode notes down her address on a piece of tissue paper and hands it to him. Soon his figure fades from the door's of the cafe just like Neha's dreams & she lets out a regretful sigh!

Neha: Yaar mera selfie rehgaya! *Papa!!* เคนเฅ€ เคธเคฟเคฎเฅ€ เคฎเคพเคเฅเคฏเคพ เค†เคฏเฅเคทเฅเคฏเคพเคคเฅ€เคฒ เคถเค•เฅเคจเฅ€ เคฎเคพเคฎเคพ!

Regretfully she returns back to her home only to find it dark & empty.

Neha: Bas 5 hi baj rahe hain aur itti shanti? Kahan margaye saare jhingur?

She looks back to turn on the lights and as she turns back, a shriek escapes her lips which she covers immediately.

Her home has been transformed into a land of fiction. Har kone pe uske favourite show ke character ke figure cuttings hain, balloons bhi, neon lighting hain pure ghar mein jo uske awaaz hi chalu hogayi & music toh jaise dhamake ke saath bajne laga.

Ek ek karke uske nikamme saheliyan bahar aane lagi.

Kusum is dressed in saree, tucked on her waist with braided hair and bindi, fully Pushpa Impossible lag rahi hai! 

Simi in yellow dhoti and blue body hugging fullsleeved shirt, whith peacock hand piece and a flute in her hand, posing like Krishna of Yashomati Maiyyan. 

Kavya coming out in commando uniform & a gun, with the badge Karan Shergill attached with her pocket. 

Wasu coming out in floral skirt on black print, yellow half sleeve top, violet neck scarf covering her front, with her hair frizzily curled, fully giving Piya Jaiswal vibes!

Neha who was stunned to see everything & everybody hadn't spoken a word till Simi shook her from the shoulders bringing her back to reality!

This time Neha shrieked with excitement and joy & hugged her girl gang tightly!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEHA!" -all wished in unison!

Neha: Oh my gawd!! Guys!! This is amazing!!

She runs and looks around the living area table, there are games organised related to her favourite shows, books, movies and what not! Drinks have been arranged, a huge display of collages, a Montage being played of her's.

Kavya: Surprise abhi khatam nahin hua madam!

Kusum shoves a packet on Neha's hands & orders her to change quickly, shoving inside the bedroom.

Soon after, Neha comes out, in a light pale blue shirt, sleeves rolled up, formal pants, glasses attached to the back of her collar, hair in pony, and a silver gun in the backside.

Guess what was she dressed as?

No prize for guessing, her favourite! ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte!

Neha: Guys agar yeh best tha toh main joh bataungi woh bestest hoga!

Wasu: Baatein baadme pehle its time for celebration! -and she turns on the music while everyone starts nachoing like baraatis *hehe*

Party toh kabhi se suri hui hai

Par bhaiโ€ฆ!

Meri to entry nahi hui hai

Main, tu, mere yaar, tere friends

Teri girlfriend, teri ex

Teri girlfriend ka ex

Kyu ho gaye saare junglee

Kyu ho gaye saare junglee

Kyu ho gaye ho gaye, ho gaye, ho gaye

Ho gaye saarey junglee katthey

Aww.. tera happy birthday

Naach pajama pakadkey patthey

O aaj toh party jabtak fatte

Naach pajama pakadkey patthe

Simi brings in the cake which has pictures of Neha and her fav shows on the top, they start cutting the cake while Kusum & Wasu are bursting the confettis & Kavya's taking pictures. Simi & Kavya share a devil look and each grab a piece of cake only to smear it on the birthday girls face, par usko bhi chain kahan, aur shurui cake fight jahan baaki do bechari ladkiyan bhi shikkar hogayi. After all dosti ki hai, nibhani toh padegi!! *smirk*

Itte mein baji ghar ki ghanti, sablog party mein itte mashroof hai kisiko sunayi nahin diya jab tak music ki awaz kam na hogayi ho.

Kavya: Arre kiski train chhut rahi hai bhai? Ruk! Aa rahi hoon.

As she opens the door, she finds no one but soon her eyes fall on the ground where was lying a gift bag with the tag of Neha's name.

Kavya: Kya baat hai madam, aapke chahne wale ghar tak gifts chod jaane lage hain ab! -she teased returning back inside.

Everyone who were sitting down gives her a look of "whatcha mean?"

Neha grabs it quickly & grins widely seeing the item inside. Her sweatshirt was returned!

Wasu: Hey isn't that yours? Kamal hai kisine teri hi cheez tujhe hi gift kardi? How lame!

Neha: Abbe chup! Tum log believe nahin karoge yeh kisne bheja!

They give her a look of "who?!"

Neha: Mr. PHUDDU!!

Everybody look at each other, still clueless...

Neha: Offo! The gun never leaves him!

Ab sabki batti jaali aur sab aakhein phaadke Neha ko dekh rahe hain aur ek saath cheekhe: MR SAMJHE YA SAMJHAUN?!

Kusum: Kehde ke yeh jhoot hai!

Simi: Arre itta lucky toh koi nahin hota aur tu-

Neha: Main kya?

Kavya: This is not fair!

Neha: Everything is fair in love & war baby! This is love!

Wasu: Haan toh we love him too! Humein toh darshan nahin mile janab hai... koi proof hai tere paas?

Neha: Kardi na aadat se majboor wali baat! Arre mere selfie lene se pehle woh nikal gaya! *pouts*

With that she throws the bag down, but a small polaroid size photograph comes out of it!

Neha picks it up and looks at it, soon her eyes start to shine and all raise an eye brow??

She slowly turns it & says "Ab samjhe ya samjhaun?" *smirks*

All have their jaws dropped & shout "NO WAY ON FREAKING EARTH!"

It was a picture of Diksha & Shaleen in a hug pose, with him in that very sweatshirt, and the picture had a messaged "Happy Birthday DelusionsofNeha ;)" and actually signed by Shaleen Malhotra.

Now Neha breaks into a peal of laughter with her girl friends chasing after her for the photograph!!

A very happy birthday to you, my sweetheart, Neha. I hope all your dreams come true this year. I interacted with you for the first time through the PAB forum about 2 years ago (I guess). And since then, IF feels like a better & more enjoyable place to me. One of the sole reason for that is you. Your interesting posts and your tags always make me feel like, "Oh yeah, I returned to my second home here". You are one of the most kind-hearted people I have ever come across. Keep spreading positivity wherever you go and stay positive like that in your real life too. Always remember that my love & blessings are always with you. You are just like a little sister to me (though I don't have any in real life since I am the younger one there). Be a famous historian of our country in the future.  

Here's a small birthday gift for you, my "history buff".

Love,

Interstellarr/IF

Credits :

Organizers : Interstellarr, Kavya1994, Rani_Sahiba, SarafWasima 

Tags : Interstellarr 

"Behind the Scenes" Write Up : SarafWasima 

Birthday Wishes Compilation : Rani_Sahiba & Kavya1994 

Edited by Interstellarr - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Rani_Sahiba

I donโ€™t know what to say but I am very thankful to have a friend like you in my life. Thank you for always being there whenever I needed you. You always make everyone happy and I wish you a very happiest life Bro. 

Happy birthday bro smiley31

ImageImage

I love you buddysmiley31

Kavya1994

Many many happy returns of the day. I wish abundance of happiness, blessings and love for you today and always. Hope this year brings immense success to you. Have a wonderful fun-filled Birthday and wonderful year ahead.

happy birthday friend female wishes

Cake, Food & Drinks

ImageImageImageImage

And flowers toosmiley9smiley27

SarafWasima 

Neha,

Kya kahoon iss ladki ke bareme? Yeh woh insaan hai jisne meri duniya hila ke rakhdi. Rishta ek se joda tha magar pura clan leke aagayi! Mere se sirf 2 saal badi hai par harkatein bilkul hum umr jaisi. Mann thoda pareshaan ho toh apni baaton se behla le, papa ke call se mushkil se fursat mile but present zarur hoti hai videos call pe. Sabki mummy banti hai but phir bhi dil se choti si masoon si bachchi. Aisi hai meri sunshine Neha, ab aagey kya hi kahoon? Bas itna ke jitni zindagi hai usse khulke jeeye aur humesha iss dinn ka jashn manaye kyunki woh akeli apni hi nahin hum sabki favourite hai! Happy Birthday ๐Ÿฅณ Neha!

metacrisis 

Happy birthday Neha, keep being the awesome self that you are.

May your coming year be full of success and happiness!

Meanwhile, here's a little something from my side! smiley40smiley41smiley31smiley27

https://i.imgur.com/zeXCcEG.jpg

Thanks,

Pro <3

IshqaanxMoran

Hey Neha!! 

First of all, wishing you a very happy birthday. Though our interactions have been limited, I've got to tell you that the way you keep yourself approachable is really appreciable. I've never had a second thought about tagging you on the forum for any query or even while putting forward a contradictory opinion. You're pretty open to perspectives and that is a remarkable quality. 

Stay the same and I pray you achieve each and everything that you wish for, in life.

Take care! 

Loads of blessings and happiness on this special day of yours!

IshqaanxMoran

Shri. 

anwaya

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Neha, I never thought even after show was over i would stick to the forum but its people and friends like you make me come back there and talk/discuss/share! Who usually agrees and louds your thought but sometimes have difference of opinion and this is sooo good. We discussed on closed show for such a long time now and over FFs... i wish there would be thousands of FFs where we can still discuss smiley27

Wish you a very happy birthday dear! Lod's of love, wishes and hugs for you smiley31

Hope you have healthy year ahead and achieve what you have set for yourself. Be little crazzy , be more responsible but at same time wreck havoc smiley37

not_james_bond

Obviously ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ab kya hi bola Dilbagji ka baare main,

Meri biryani leka bhaag gaye๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Janam din aa hi raha hain tab wasul kar lenga .

Oyyy Dilbagji janamdin mubarak ho khush rehna warna kya hi karenga ๐Ÿ˜‚ bas tum khush raho ,khushal zindagi guzaaro hume aur kya chahiye.

........Aree bohat zyada budho wali baat bol di jeena hain toh jiyo yaa phir kudo bas meri biryani wapas kar do.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

( Yeh hui na Shraddha wali baat) .

Happy Birthday bol hi deti hun chahe tu party de yaa na de.โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚.

sumaishu

Neha dear wish you many many happy returns of the day.  God bless you.  May all your dreams come true ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿฉ ๐ŸŽŠ โฃ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’“ lots of hugs.๐Ÿค—

sana_jannat

It's been one year Year since We met in ZDMN Forum lots of thing changed in 1 year but it's You who is still same one of the Energetic & Sweetest person I meet โค๏ธ . May be I'm biased but you are special to me and 

smiley40Happy birthday, My Dear friend  . smiley31

May you be blessed with everything as wonderful and beautiful as you are.smiley41

Bodhianveshika

To the nice, encouraging, humble and affable newly crowned Purple Member: Many happy returns of the day.

la_Reine

Happy Birthday Nehasmiley40 Party hard and have loads of funsmiley27

Neha Name Picture - Pretty Girl Crown Princess Birthday Cake | Happy  birthday princess cake, Happy birthday cake girl, Happy birthday princess

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Priya185

Happy birthday behna 

You are one of the nicest people here

I enjoy playing games and chatting about tv shows with you. 

Take care and I hope you have a great day 

Priya 

Rockingsunny

Happy Birthday my dear Neha Dismiley27 smiley31. I know we don't talk much nowadays but I can never forget your support in my tough times, our friendship and fun banters everywheresmiley27. I hope you always remain a cheerful and wonderful person like you are and I wish that you achieve your goals and fulfill all your dreamssmiley27. OK bahut ho gayi senti bate now let's come to kam ki baatsmiley36. Cake ka adha piece mujhe chahiyesmiley16 and disco party bhi chahiye with juice, kabab, pizza or ho sake to duniya ke sare tasty khanesmiley40

Chalo ab isse zyada bore nai karungasmiley36. Party hard and enjoy your day with all your loved onessmiley27

Once again wishing you many many happy returns of the day ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณsmiley40smiley41smiley27smiley31

chir-cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqLLzSmLqGU

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Happiest Birthday, meri Jaan. Wishing you an abundance of love, laughter, peace, joy and prosperity in life. You know na, that I don't have a single artistic, creative bone in my body so picked up the pics from google. 

Nevertheless, wishing you all the success in life. 

Live long and prosper and keep sharing your love with that infectious smile of yours! 

Lots of hugs and chummas to you. 

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

โ–ท Wish Happy Birthday GIFs with Name Neha

Hug Kiss GIF - Hug Kiss Cute - Discover & Share GIFsHugs And Kisses Bear GIF - Hugs And Kisses Bear Hug - Discover & Share GIFs

Kiss Lip GIF - Kiss Lip - Discover & Share GIFsKiss GIFs | GIFDB.comMilk And Mocha Bear Couple GIF - Milk And Mocha Bear Couple Kisses -  Discover & Share GIFs

ILove You Hugs And Kisses GIF - ILoveYou HugsAndKisses - Descubre &  Comparte GIFs | Amor gif, Gif lindos, Gifs de besos

D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing! Happy b'day Neha...smiley40smiley40smiley31

Savera84

Dear Neha,

You are one of the most caring, friendly, sportive and compassionate person I met on India Forums.smiley31

Your work on LGBTQIA people's issues is commendable.smiley32

Keep up the good work.smiley20

Stay happy and Enjoy.

Happy Birthday!smiley40

ImageImage

Cheers..

tapdance

Happy Birthday Neha .. You are such warm welcoming person in any thread... Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. May you achieve all that you dream ofโค๏ธ

krishnasourav

200+ Birthday Wishes to Send to Your Best Friend | Happy Birthday FriendBirthday Wishes for Friend | Best & Biggest Selection of Messages - Happy  Birthday Wisher115 Birthday Wishes For Friends - WishesMsgBirthday Cake Topper Happy Birthday Cake Topper Birthday - Etsy IndiaOrder Yummy Creamy Treat Cake Online, Price Rs.699 | FlowerAura

Happy Birthday Neha 

Wish all your dreams come true ..Wish this coming year filled with lots of love, prosperity n peace in your life...

Stay Blessed 

Love 

DiscoDhokla

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› Happy Birthday Neha ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

We love a birthday queen, and you do the title justice

Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป

Wishing you Love, Joy and Laughter - Always ๐Ÿ’•

Krishnaa_22

I wish the sky is more blue, the sun shines more golden and the flowers are more fragrant. Let this year be all pulchritudinous. May this birthday brings you all the happiness and peace. May this year brings you the new found spirit to fight back and achieve what you have decided. A very very happy birthday neha. โ™ฅ๏ธLove you loadsโ™ฅ๏ธ Thank you for being what you are. โœจ๐Ÿ’™โœจ 

DishaAriya

Din ban jata hai khas,

Hoti hai jab tumse baat.

Honthon pe lati muskaan,

Tere natkhat se jawab.

Dil ko jarurat jab bhi teri,

Tum aa jati karne baat.

Chahe dekha na ho humne chehra ek duje ka

Per dil se hai rishta apna gahra.

Soch rhi hogi tu bhi,

Kyun kar rhi main baatein yun gehari.

Kyonki din hai aaj khas, to baat bhi hogi khas.

Mubarak ho tumhe tumhara janam diwas aaj...

lovereading14

Happy birthday meri jaan! In very little time you have become my go to person of the virtual world. Whether it be rants or my writing breakdowns your fast replies have been my comfort. Tere bina mera kya hi hota? To many more nights of you being my editor as you watch KBC and me crying in the chat. To many more days of you ranting about your idiot prof and me cheerleading. I know tujhe parties pasand nahi, but take some time to enjoy, mujhe toh abhi bhi nahi pata how you endure academia (phd is not everyone's cup of tea)

Love you loads and wishing you a very very happy birthday smiley27

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

AWanderingSoul

Wishing you a very happy birthday, dear little lady ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’• I hope all your dreams and wishes get fulfilled this year. Have lots of fun and enjoy it to the fullest. Tons of love and best wishes for you from my side.

oye_nakhrewaali

Dear Neha,

Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday! ๐Ÿ˜˜ I wish you abundant happiness and love. ๐Ÿฅฐ May all your dreams turn into reality and you be blessed with the choicest blessings.๐Ÿ’• May you be given more such occasions to spread love and cheer! ๐Ÿ’œ

Love,

Shibani ๐Ÿ™ˆ 

Made you a little something, hope you like it

Glitter_Goldie

Dear Neha, 

Wishing you a very happy birthday๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ  stay blessed & may Lord Almighty shower love joy prosperity & success in the coming year & many more to come  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

nautankitadka 

Happy Birthday GIF - Happy Birthday GIFsImagePin by 123Greetings Ecards on Birthday Celebration | Happy birthday messages, Happy birthday greetings, Happy birthday song

Happy Birthday Neha!! smiley31

Wish you have a blast and lots of happiness, success and lovesmiley33

Hope that you have a wonderful day and a blessed year ahead smiley40

Keep shining bright like a star smiley27smiley27

~ Tannu 

LizzieBennet

Neha beti! smiley31

Happy happy birthday! Hope you have the best time surrounded by loved ones! Keep spreading your warmth and good cheer on IF and everywhere else you go! The world needs more people like you! smiley31

And thank you for always responding to my tags (and keeping all my almost dead topics alive! smiley36)

dinazz

Dear Neha, 

Wishing you a very happy happy birthday! smiley40

May the universe grace its presence on your day with loads of happiness and success for you! smiley41

Thank you for being so motivating and helpful! smiley31

-  Dinazz

NINALOGY

Happiest Birthday To You Neha ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

I hope your day is filled with lots of wishes and laughter. May all of your birthday wishes come true. 

Stay blessed 

Have fun 

mishkil88

Dearest Nehu,

Wish you many many happy returns of the day ! may all your dreams come true and you live a very happy, healthy and peaceful life.

Mishkil88.

BhetuPunha

A very Happy Birthday to you Nehasmiley40smiley40smiley40.

I hope this is the best year of your life like the rest of years smiley41 and may all your wishes come truesmiley33.

Happy Birthday

~Bhetupunha

Mysterie_girl

Happy Birthday Hapy GIF - HappyBirthday Hapy Birthday - Discover & Share  GIFs | Birthday wishes gif, Happy birthday greetings, Birthday gif

Happy Birthday dear Neha

Stay happy and healthy 

May you have the most wonderful day with your near and dear ones with your favorite foodsmiley27

allizzwell

Happy happy birthday to the chirpy-cheerful DoNsmiley36Nehasmiley31

ImageImageImageโ€ฆ

surabhi01

Wishing a very happy  birthday to u Neha. May u have great  success.

Lee206

Wishing you a very happy birthday. I wish you to have a happy and prosperous future. smiley40

@DelusionsOfNeha 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Thread is ready! 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Come & wish our birthday girl today. 

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A  jhakaas Happy Birthday thread for a jhakaas person ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Wishing you a very happy birthday once again Neha๐Ÿฅณ.

Edited by BhetuPunha - 1 years ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Come & wish our birthday girl today.

Minionite thumbnail

Arre wah wah aaj hai yeh shubh din. Chalo ek aur Virgo mila. Hamara hi jalwa hai IF pe. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Happy birthday Neha! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Happy birthday Neha...stay happy always! ๐Ÿค—