Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Shivam, Rishi, Debismita, Navjeet got golden mike.

altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: reborn-re

Shivam, Rishi, Debismita, Navjeet got golden mike.

3 of them  got in the first round as well.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Falguni pathak will come in mega audition

altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

Falguni pathak will come in mega audition

Yes she was there at the beginning of the episode.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

First episode I have watched in this season.  

The drama quotient seems 2x or 3x higher!

I liked the singing of Bidipta and Debosmita (hope I caught the names correctly), and partly of Shivam and Wadali.

Tabish - I am sure he has been guaranteed a spot else Danish would not have agreed (with Sony) to let him come.

But none so far where I felt "here's a potential winner."

altgr thumbnail

Theatre Round Day 1-

Anushka - Same style singing as her last performance. Did well. I think she has the potential to try different genres.

Shivam - He sings well, has a soothing voice. 

Rishi - Again his performance was brilliant. He is singing these contemporary songs so well. Interested to know how will he sing old songs.

Debosmita - Beautiful performance.

Bidipta - sweet voice and performance. 

Navdeep - He is good for his zone but he will have to try something different at some point.

Tabish, Rito, Sirsha, Muskan, Pratik - their performances were not shown properly. Let's see if any of these make it to Top 15.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Rishi, Debismita and Navjeet were all good.

Debismita's father-daughter bond...I know there's so much drama but I am not ashamed to admit I cried 😆

The highlight for me was seeing Puranchand Wadali, he's a true artist. Itne simple hai, itne talented hai yaar itni badi smile thi mere face pe unko dekhke ❤️

Btw when Himesh called Milindji...that was definitely not his voice, I have watched enough interviews of Anand-Milind to know this 😆 Y'all can check out them on TKSS if you wanna hear the difference. Maybe the audio wasn't clear because the call was on.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

First episode I have watched in this season.  

The drama quotient seems 2x or 3x higher!

I liked the singing of Bidipta and Debosmita (hope I caught the names correctly), and partly of Shivam and Wadali.

Tabish - I am sure he has been guaranteed a spot else Danish would not have agreed (with Sony) to let him come.

But none so far where I felt "here's a potential winner."

@bold: Danish isn't Pawandeep or Arunita, he doesn't hold that kind of power over Sony. He needs them, not the other way around.

Cutting Tabish's audition means he didn't get in most likely. Imo for the sake of drama they might get him as a wild card entrant later.

PS: When Tabish tries to sing all soft and quiet, I swear I thought it was Ankush. I literally closed my eyes and could hear the similarity. Tho I much prefer the latter.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: altgr

Theatre Round Day 1-

Anushka - Same style singing as her last performance. Did well. I think she has the potential to try different genres.

Shivam - He sings well, has a soothing voice. 

Rishi - Again his performance was brilliant. He is singing these contemporary songs so well. Interested to know how will he sing old songs.

Debosmita - Beautiful performance.

Bidipta - sweet voice and performance. 

Navdeep - He is good for his zone but he will have to try something different at some point.

Tabish, Rito, Sirsha, Muskan, Pratik - their performances were not shown properly. Let's see if any of these make it to Top 15.

Im curious about Anushka as when i heard her in saregamapa she had a melodious voice and now she changed the genre