Karan hints that Ranveer and Deepika are in an open marriage

Posted: 1 years ago

Karan - A celebrity you can get a free pass for?

Maheep- Ranveer or Hrithik

Karan- Ranveer Singh might be interested, you should ask him

Gauri - ya call him

I have heard about this rumor in Reddit, I didn't believe it  but now I believe it really must be true. That is why Deepu isn't even blinking twice about him going to rave parties, and Ranveer has said he was a sex addict. If it works for them, good for them.

Who are we to judge...

It's much better than cheating which most married couples are experiencing anyway.

So. ALL BW marriages are open marriages anyway. Lmao. WTF cares. I’ve friends irl with open marriages. It’s the norm in their world. I hope they love each other though otherwise no point in staying married, IMO. 

I think kjo is joking here, unfortunately it’s very easy for people to make such jokes about rs and get away with it. 

I honestly don’t think they are in an open relationship, mainly because they are a very close family unit with their in-laws, I don’t think rs or dp would take the risk of tarnishing the image of their marriage 

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

Who are we to judge...

It's much better than cheating which most married couples are experiencing anyway.

I am not judging, it is obvious it works for them and they seem happy with their arrangement.

Originally posted by zara321

I think kjo is joking here, unfortunately it’s very easy for people to make such jokes about rs and get away with it. 

I honestly don’t think they are in an open relationship, mainly because they are a very close family unit with their in-laws, I don’t think rs or dp would take the risk of tarnishing the image of their marriage 

Why are you assuming that open marriage is bad? If it works for them, good for them. And both Deepika and Ranveer has shown numerous time they dont care about what image they put out, from Deepika talking about Ranbir boxers and condom, Ranveer is the definition of being cringy talking about pinching Anushka, about his sex life.

Originally posted by lauriesa

Why are you assuming that open marriage is bad? If it works for them, good for them. And both Deepika and Ranveer has shown numerous time they dont care about what image they put out, from Deepika talking about Ranbir boxers and condom, Ranveer is the definition of being cringy talking about pinching Anushka, about his sex life.

I am just saying what I think, i don't think they are in an open relationship. 

By kjo saying this on kwk does not confirm anything, kjo is a shit stirrer especially when its about rs and dp 

One day jal kukdi Jo is going to claim that everyone in BW is in an open marriage except for pure and pious Asia’s No1 couple love at first sight bonded by daddy issues India’s most successful marriage ie Ranbir-Alia. 

Originally posted by Maharani69

One day jal kukdi Jo is going to claim that everyone in BW is in an open marriage except for pure and pious Asia’s No1 couple love at first sight bonded by daddy issues India’s most successful marriage ie Ranbir-Alia. 

lmaooo. They must be the first ones to be in an open marriage!!! Ayaan will ensure it. 😳

I have heard about this rumour so many times that it has become boring now. If they are or not, only they would know, honestly I don’t think it’s true and something coming out of Karan Johar’s kitty party should be the last thing to be taken as gospel’s truth.