Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

they ALL should zip it. I am tired of people making me feel sorry for celebrities. They have money they’ll be just fine. 

Depression has nothing to do with money or success. You can be a billionaire and still be depressed.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

One has to be really khiska hua to take their talks about depression as a medical advise...neither have I heard Alia, Deepika or Anushka give any medical advise.....but them talking is very very very important...and I can not emphasize how important it is for celebrities to come and share their own experiences because it normalizes depression....it makes people not scared talking about depression....which is so important....because most of the people keep suffering because they are too scared to talk about it ....they scared of being thought of as nuts......but when a Deepika or an Anushka...or Alia talks about it.....that gives people hope......TALKING TO SOMEONE CAN SAVE THEIR LIFE...

For God's sakes....you can keep your hatred for Alia aside atleast in a serious topic like this one...😳

Do not say anything to this person. She find everything against her as personal attack.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Good catch 😆 🤣👏 maybe their common denominator is responsible for their depression 🤪

Do you ever read something.

Alia's own sister suffered from depression.

Sometimes people hide depression to not get similar comments.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Depression has nothing to do with money or success. You can be a billionaire and still be depressed.

I know. I am still not feeling sorry for celebrities. The average person has to deal with depression and a wide array of other problems as well that probably triggers depression even more. So I refuse I REFUSE to feel sorry for these rich people. 

colossial2015 thumbnail

I know. I am still not feeling sorry for celebrities. The average person has to deal with depression and a wide array of other problems as well that probably triggers depression even more. So I refuse I REFUSE to feel sorry for these rich people. 

You need to get some empathy.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

it’s much worst to be unemployed, full of loans, facing traumas and having depression at the same time so having money while depressed is better than being depressed while broke and having other major problems in life 

Edited by Terenaina - 1 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Do you ever read something.

Alia's own sister suffered from depression.

Sometimes people hide depression to not get similar comments.

when dp was talking about depression, people on the forum was saying it’s for publicity but I kept telling people I believe her story and even if it’s for publicity at least it’ll help someone. Forum treats people different. I just notice Alia is dressing like dp after meeting rk 

Edited by Terenaina - 1 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

it’s much worst to be unemployed, full of loans, facing traumas and having depression at the same time so having money while depressed is better than being depressed while broke and having other major problems in life 

I have been depressed as an unemployed person and employed person with money. Atleast people sympathised when I was unemployed. Money does brings comfort, but it also shows real face of people. People who treated you like invisible when you were broke. This will depress you even more.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Your therapist shared a very interesting insight. I hope you are doing better now ❤️  It’s gets really hard when you feel like your mind turned against you. Each of us carries some trauma within us, some more than others.

I have seen something similar on India forums. Many members take and report everything as personal attack and bullying. If this is bullying, then these people would never be able to work in any high pressure service industry like hospitality and travel, medicine or even defense forces or police. Any small mistake from your end can risk the life of others, so your seniors shout and point your mistakes before everyone. Many of them would not be able to deal with public and labor unions.