Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: beanstalk04

hoga ki nahi aisa pata nahi but uske baad abhira fans ka reaction kuch aise hoga 

Dkp ki puri unit ko thunder shock gift mein mil jaega 

Like this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://tenor.com/view/00-person-human-poster-advertisement-gif-10420656907401268303

Are yaar kheera evidence nothing..akshu won't go anywhere..kuch bhi 🤣🤣

Asthetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: beanstalk04

hoga ki nahi aisa pata nahi but uske baad abhira fans ka reaction kuch aise hoga 

Dkp ki puri unit ko thunder shock gift mein mil jaega 

Like this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://tenor.com/view/00-person-human-poster-advertisement-gif-10420656907401268303

Ohhh yeahhh..... I am playing Pokemon go these days, catching Pokemons take my Bulbasaur for solar beam as well😂😂

Asthetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: chremma

It could be misleading bcz abhi tk mostly promos of yrkkh misleading hi rhe h. the fight between abhi nd akshu on harsh in their tilka was bogus, arohi ki pol on ganesh puja was bogus, fir that dono ki rahe alg for family was bogus..ye bhi bogus ho skta h..

Or it could be that, akshu tells him that after this case is resolved she will cut all her ties with them

aaj kl Kya hota hai mujhe kuchh samajh nhi aa rha,akshu-abhi SB pe vishwaas krte hain ek dusre ko chhodo kr,208 runs banane ke baad bhi India match haar ja rhi hai,i mean Kya hi bola jaye

Neha179 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chremma

Akshu abhi se itna angry ho that she says no more air hearts😏😏

Retweet 😅😅😅😅😅😅😆😆😆

Aarthiviji thumbnail

We all to mahima - Akshu kya flower samje kyaa..fire hain aurat fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥

ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Promos are always missleading .. Hope this time also we will be cheated like every time Fingers crossed 🤞.... hathi ke dant khane ke aur dikhane ke aur 🤣.. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Asthetic

going by the promo akshara says something that completely shatters abhimanyu,could it be another sacrifice she makes,cause now she has to get the proof from khera so he will definitely ask her to be Maya's chhaya forever and now since abhimanyu said that he knows that she never loved him that probably would have broken her completely,and so as to free him from his pain and sufferings she could have said those things so that he could move on from her..........

P.S - just was watching the promo and it struck me

No way truth is coming out soon. I doubt abhi breakdown at end of promo is because akshu revealed truth because no way truth will come out now when they've only just come face to face after leap. Most likely she will say she is breaking off relationship with him for good after what he did and hearing this he will have an emotional breakdown.

Asthetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

No way truth is coming out soon. I doubt abhi breakdown at end of promo is because akshu revealed truth because no way truth will come out now when they've only just come face to face after leap. Most likely she will say she is breaking off relationship with him for good after what he did and hearing this he will have an emotional breakdown.

😧😧😧, well I will not want her to go to khera for proofs and be a prisoner for entire life