Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ayan still won't confirm that Deepika is in Brahmastra

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I find this quite odd, its pretty obvious that Deepika is in brahmastra, we can all see her face, but ayan still won't confirm that its her who is playing amrita 

When asked Ayan to comment on the blink-and-miss appearance and the character trajectory of the actress in second part, the filmmaker smiles, “Do we have her in part one? I think you have imagined it.” When he is shown the frame from the film, Ayan adds, “I think, it was in that particular screen. Also, the image is so dark, I can’t see the face of this actor.”

Alia, who is sitting right next to Ayan, amps up the fun element of this conversation. She laughs, “I think, it’s what you want to see. Har Cheese Ko Batane Ka Ek Waqt Hota Hai.” Ayan agrees and shares, “Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. What you want to see is what you see. We are not confirming only that Deepika is a part of part one or a part of part two yet.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

He is talking as if all the people going to the theatres were somehow imagining that a 2 minute character they know nothing about must be Deepika  Arre bhyi wo uss jaisi dikhi islie logo ne bola, ye bol to aise re hain jaise bahot bada surprise hai 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ask Ranveer, woh confirm kar dega 👍🏼

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kyu bechare ke peeche pade ho?

Sahi toh bol raha hai, ab 10 saal baad kya hoga, ye koi kaise bata sakta hai😆

Maybe AbRam will make his debut as Dev. Who knows! Options open rakhne padte hai.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

These people are behaving as if they’re found the cure for aids or something. So much entitlement even in their delusion.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Why do you care if Deepu is in the sequel of a shitty movie??

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Deepika released a small photo of XXX sequel in 2015 but then in interviews she said "wait for producers to speak about it"

Deepika has history of teasing audiences in this manner. AN IMHO it doesnt really build suspense. Its just annoying 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I think it's a good call to let DP's PR do the talks. Isse he won't confirm anything and can still decide if he wants her or not (beewi ko bas Shiva Shiva chillane ko bola, ex se kya hi karwayega) and if does work out, DP fans will join the fandom.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Well... maybe she's not in it 🤷‍♀️.

He's the director and gets to decide.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dev will be Ranbir Kapoor. Shiva is just humshakal of his dad. Shamshera style. Can't say anything about Amrita.