Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Member Topic: If you could travel back in time

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Which moment of your life would you return to?

Also, would you travel in time if your actions couldn't change the present? That's the tricky part.

I would like to travel back to March 13th 2021. The happiest day of my life❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

You can’t just leave it at that. What happened that day? 😆 And OT- I would like a time travel through my entire childhood  ❤️ Adulthood sucks 😭

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Completely side note, but have you read "How To Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe?"

Edited by semantic.error - 1 years ago

I would definitely change that day and time of my life when I was only a 5-year-old little child

-------------------------------------

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: semantic.error

Completely side note, but have you read "How To Travel Safely in a Science Fictional Universe?"

No

Googling it now

JayaBachan thumbnail

Never in my life have I wanted something as badly as wanting to travel back in time. I have so many regrets, so many things I wish I could change. There’s literally an ache in my heart and true devastation knowing that I could never have a second chance to undo certain aspects of my life. 

If I could travel back in time then I’d want to be 15 again. A time when all was truly fine in my world. 

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Never in my life have I wanted something as badly as wanting to travel back in time. I have so many regrets, so many things I wish I could change. There’s literally an ache in my heart and true devastation knowing that I could never have a second chance to undo certain aspects of my life. 

If I could travel back in time then I’d want to be 15 again. A time when all was truly fine in my world. 

Regrets and mistakes make one wise and strong

so u r at no loss here

as the poet rightly says  "kis ki bani hai aalam e na paeydaar may"  (no one has the perfect life in this imperfect temporary world)

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

Regrets and mistakes make one wise and strong

so u r at no loss here

as the poet rightly says  "kis ki bani hai aalam e na paeydaar may"  (no one has the perfect life in this imperfect temporary world)

I know and I can rationalise with it when I’m trying to be logical, but when your present time is so miserable, you can’t help but look over your shoulder and drive yourself crazy over “what if” situations.  

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I know and I can rationalise with it when I’m trying to be logical, but when your present time is so miserable, you can’t help but look over your shoulder and drive yourself crazy over “what if” situations.  

You feeling alright? I know life sucks for most of us but just wanted to know if things are good at your end?

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Which moment of your life would you return to?

Also, would you travel in time if your actions couldn't change the present? That's the tricky part.

I would like to travel back to March 13th 2021. The happiest day of my life❤️

Good question.

Yes, I would definitely want to go back & fix at least some of my mistakes. No matter if that changes the present situation or not. At least I will be at peace knowing I did all that I could. But then again, I don't know if I can take all that stress and pain one more time. So may be it's better this way. 😆