Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mouni outshadowed Ranbir-Aloo in Bramastra (WARNING: Spoilers ) - Page 2

Poll

Did Mouni really overshadow Aloo-RK in Brahmastra ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Yes, I am sure Alia will still win the best actress award this year. Even though many reviews stated it was one of her most underwhelming performances. Her character had no scope. But if she can get it for a fifteen-minute role in Gully Boy. Then it is no biggie for Bramastra. I mean the precedent has already been set. 

Gangu chanda haa aur chand hi rahegi 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aye come on. They all sucked equally.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, I am sure Alia will still win the best actress award this year. Even though many reviews stated it was one of her most underwhelming performances. Her character had no scope. But if she can get it for a fifteen-minute role in Gully Boy. Then it is no biggie for Bramastra. I mean the precedent has already been set. 

Actually to be fair, Alia gave a very good performance in Gully boy and her character had some substance. But here in Brahmastra, her role was insignificant and acting wasn’t that great either. She was forgettable. 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

But why would Ayaan cast her in the more substantive role or create a script like that? Ranbir-Aloo are decent actors. He could have made as big of a hit film where they had all the substantive dialogues. He would just have needed to develop their characters a bit differently. 

Bas galati hogaya. Don’t worry he will fix everything by the second part. ;) In fact they are already on it by not delving too much onto the accolades and general appreciation that she was getting. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Bas galati hogaya. Don’t worry he will fix everything by the second part. ;) In fact they are already on it by not delving too much onto the accolades and general appreciation that she was getting. 

Yes, now that Kjo got a window through it. I mean how can an ITV actress be better than his best actor or actress to exist protege? NOT POSSIBLE! 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Shades of krrish 3

Priyanka was Hrithiks love interest 

But Kangana was the villain and got more footage lol

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity101

Actually to be fair, Alia gave a very good performance in Gully boy and her character had some substance. But here in Brahmastra, her role was insignificant and acting wasn’t that great either. She was forgettable. 

She just made me have a new found respect for the Kiaras and the Kritis who make something out of even the insignificant roles. It seems Alia sucks in a non author backed role.

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

After reading this Isha is screaming in Shivaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Shades of krrish 3

Priyanka was Hrithiks love interest 

But Kangana was the villain and got more footage lol

All this buzz about her has me interested in trying to watch the movie again. I would love to see her get more opportunities. I just hope she does not become Kangana part 2. Something went amiss there. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

She just made me have a new found respect for the Kiaras and the Kritis who make something out of even the insignificant roles. It seems Alia sucks in a non author backed role.

Honestly I find all 3 meh in roles which don’t require much to do 😆