Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Chup reviews and box office - Page 5

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Daebak

Now Alia will call Balki and say 'I will be very upset if you dont cast me in your next'🤣🤣

I saw this movie last night ; since this topic is more about aloo bhatt I say to my review, thoughts on movie chup … piss off 😆not needed 🙏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

ROFL. They are so distracted by the food, they dont seem to want to answer questions🤣

DQ has just gone mad😆. Half the episode was him trying to get his hands at the fried idlis.😆 I didn't really like Shreya, I dunno why. She didn't do anything but still....

https://youtu.be/JWINiaMxAa8

PS: Including this coz this is part of the post release promotions. Though they were too focused on eating to even promote the film. Maine iss show me kisiko itna khaate nahi dekha pehle🤣

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

The film is engaging and different from the usual Bollywood movies

Dulquer owns the film and his performance is best. I loved his acting especially his voice modulation, back story evil laugh. His character is eerie, creepy and ruthless like a villain should be. The actress playing Nila was also good.Sunny is good in some scenes. Pooja’s role was nothing special it was nice to see them back though 
This film is better than cuttputli

I do think regarding film reviews everyone is entitled to their opinion but people should review with some consideration of hardwork and not take bribes for reviews. murdering people is not the solution even if someone has a troubled past

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago