Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Daebak

Now Alia will call Balki and say 'I will be very upset if you dont cast me in your next'🤣🤣

I dont think so she will be happy competing with her sister Pooja, they both love each other

Now Alia will call Balki and say 'I will be very upset if you dont cast me in your next'🤣🤣

Of all the complaints about Alia, this is the one I least understand. What's wrong with hustling? Or do y'all think work should come to you instead of the other way around?

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Of all the complaints about Alia, this is the one I least understand. What's wrong with hustling? Or do y'all think work should come to you instead of the other way around?

How nice it would be if everyone could go to employers and say 'I will be very upset if you don't hire me'😆

Sure, she can send feelers but why does she assume anyone would care if she is "upset" they didn't cast her? I would be surprised if this considered the correct way to get work.

If you feel this is okay, then that is your opinion, but I don't agree with this. 

@IF Members: Does anyone remember which director Alia said this to? I read that article (or was it an interview) here only where she said those words, but thanks to my awesome memory I don't remember who the guy was.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago

How nice it would be if everyone could go to employers and say 'I will be very upset if you don't hire me'😆

Sure, she can send feelers but why does she assume anyone would care if she is "upset" they didn't cast her? I am surprised if this considered the correct way to get work.

If you feel this is okay, then that is your opinion, but I don't agree with this.

And? It's still the director's choice to hire her. She's making clear she's VERY interested. 

Yes, not everyone has the option to call up a prospective employer. But that's what happens in entire world. My kid would likely have more contacts in my field than a total outsider. And if that contact is someone my kid is very familiar with, I'm sure she'll feel free to claim she'll be upset. It's still the contact's choice. 

Weird to imagine peeps here think Alia shouldn't fully use her contacts. Sense of fair play means she should cut herself off at the knees?😆 Gimme a break. None of you would do that. 

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Weird to imagine peeps here think Alia shouldn't fully use her contacts. Sense of fair play means she should cut herself off at the knees?😆 Gimme a break. None of you would do that. 

👍🏼

People seem to be liking the film. Sunny is getting a lot of praise, all the reviews I saw were from the North belt, some people didn't know DQ's name.

Someone also said the film dragged a little. The run time is 2 hr 15 mins, I guess they didn't like whatever love track is there in the film. One guy was like "mereko rating dena hi nahi hai, mereko maar dega koi"🤣

Honestly, I was a little surprised to see so many Sunny Deol fans. Though I shouldn't be coz he has had a successful run I think. I guess its been so long he has been on screen that I kind of forgot all about him. I wish I could watch it, but its way to gory for me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4mH3ZxYnjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufFsAEJ12EM

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Originally posted by kingkhan22

I dont think so she will be happy competing with her sister Pooja, they both love each other

I was not talking about this film. I don't think Alia could be cast for Pooja's role in this one. I don't know what character Pooja is playing in this film, but m sure the character needed someone of her age playing it. 

Right. That's what anyone here would do of course.  Give up an opportunity to someone else only because they were an outsider.