Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Watching Priyanka and Akshay make love in movies felt like watching two tigers trying to maul each other. Really terrifying stuff. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Akki-PC are known as the most hottest iconic couple of BW but their scenes & chemistry is too deep and seductive gosh i always feel like third wheel watching their intimacy. They are real into each other & i am the 3rd wheel in where they are & i shouldn't be there🤣🤣

Well can't blame the men falling for her giving nightmares to the wives.🤣 PC is so gorgeous & hot she has see this seductive eyes and appeal that attracts men towards her and we all know Akki & his historyand it could be seen on-screen of him getting attracted & falling for her. Even in this original Barsaat song with Akki-PC they are something else no wonder this song was a hidden treasure under the ocean due to Twinkle🤣

Those were the days when PC used to give nightmares to Bolly wives🤣. She is the only one who gives nightmares🤣

Before Twinkle pull the plug both got their share through this song for one last time🤣🤣🤣🤣

These proves the rumours were real of them falling for each other & affair and Twinkle taking a stand.

I remember one article that she used the kids to threaten to walk off thats when he made a decision. I don't know whether its true or not but it does confirms it now & watching the song too

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

tells us where in the video he says this?  It's too long to watch the entire video

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just watch the first 10 mins it’s enough to get the jist 

F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Akki and Peggy went up to hill to do their routine PDA 

Akki fell down and Peggy came trembling down as twinkle shinned on the mountain 

Hopeless rhymes 

Akshay never worked with Manisha Koirala strange 

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Watching Priyanka and Akshay make love in movies felt like watching two tigers trying to maul each other. Really terrifying stuff. 

🤣🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

They were so hot in Aitraaz he had better chemistry with her than Bebo

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What song is he talking about which has been released now? 

YourCat thumbnail

Not sure what is the big deal, if not Akshay then someone else.. He seems bitter.. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourCat

Not sure what is the big deal, if not Akshay then someone else.. He seems bitter.. 

Their all bitter 😂