Posted: 2 months ago

Sunil Darshan doesn’t say it directly but lots of indirect confirmations in this interview including Akshay walking out of Barsaat due to”personal family issues”, his wife having a problem ….. and then not casting Priyanka in his next movie with Akshay stating “it was the right thing to do” …. Wow back in the day it was just rumours but this pretty much confirms it. Also looks like Akshay isn’t the professional he makes himself out to he 

https://youtu.be/pU7xGT05D3U

The lust these two had for each other used to jump out when they were near each other on screen. I felt like an uninvited third-wheel barging in somewhere I shouldn't be 😭

Why did pc like going after married men? And Akshay is thrash bag. 

I think Akshay married Twinkle just cos of money and survival in the industry. He and Ajay are known cheaters

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Sunil Darshan doesn’t say it directly but lots of indirect confirmations in this interview including Akshay walking out of Barsaat due to”personal family issues”, his wife having a problem ….. and then not casting Priyanka in his next movie with Akshay stating “it was the right thing to do” …. Wow back in the day it was just rumours but this pretty much confirms it. Also looks like Akshay isn’t the professional he makes himself out to he 

https://youtu.be/pU7xGT05D3U

Can you give the timestamp

even anees bazmi said akshay was ungrateful to him.  

I find both akki and piggy to be lusty and tharki types. Ab dono ko eksath film me daalo ge to how can u imagine they will not make out in the vanity van lol

Aitraaz's scenes felt so real and it was not because of Priyanka and Akshay's impeccable acting smiley36

The scene where Priyanka tries to seduce him and Akshay resists her..the struggle was real smiley15