•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

His last partially successful film was Ki and Ka in 2016, and last true clean hit was 2 States in 2014. Nearly ten years ago. Out of his 14 movies only 2-3 are successful 

Even Wikipedia agrees look at their description of him: 

He then rose to more box office pull in 2014 with the highly successful films Gunday and 2 States. Since then, all of his subsequent films flopped at the box office except the romance Ki & Ka (2016), leading to a long setback in his career. 

Itโ€™s not about nepotism. He truly has nothing to offer and needs to retire. The movies he gets can be better utilized for other actors. He needs to marry his munni and go do chaiya chaiya away from the limelight. 

At this point, Arjun Kapoor is just there to feature as a celebrity guest in fabulous housewives. I don't think he serves any other purpose as of now. 

Jab career hi aisa ho to retire nahi hote๐Ÿ˜†

Ye ajka Uday Chopra hai๐Ÿคฃ But I think some people still liked Arjun in some movies, unlike Uday.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago

Originally posted by TheekThaak

At this point, Arjun Kapoor is just there to feature as a celebrity guest in fabulous housewives. I don't think he serves any other purpose as of now. 

His career peaked when he sat between Anushka and Katrina on KWK. He should try to get a sequel to that ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by priya185

Hinna will not agree with this

I think he should retire from Bollywood. They are not worthy of him. He should try his luck at Hollywood

Originally posted by semantic.error

His career peaked when he sat between Anushka and Katrina on KWK. He should try to get a sequel to that ๐Ÿ˜†

What? I had no clue about this, I really haven't watched KWK in a very long time so must have missed this too. Watching him play the famous big brother guarding his kid siblings in the show is kinda funny, must be true but still funny. ๐Ÿ˜†