Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: srtor

For me two standout auditions were

Sonakshi kar

Prabhupada (odisha)

Same for me.

Other two performances I enjoyed were - Kavya and Shagun.

Surprisingly no golden mike given today.

altgr thumbnail

Today's selection -

Pritam Roy

Kavya Limaye

Sirsha Rakshit

Sonakshi Kar

Prabhupada Mohanty

Shagun Pathak

Junetra Das

Atul Rao

Edited by altgr - 1 years ago
srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: altgr

Today's selection -

Pratik Roy

Kavya Limaye

Sirsha Rakshit

Sonakshi Kar

Prabhupada Mohanty

Shagun Pathak

Junetra Das

Atul Rao

I think his name is Pritam Roy. He was a contestant in ZeeBangla SRGMP.

altgr thumbnail
Originally posted by: srtor

I think his name is Pritam Roy. He was a contestant in ZeeBangla SRGMP.

Thanks for correcting.🤗

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The new “new” ones only given chance as they can’t sing so that judges have a good laugh.  My opinion.

The ones chosen for next round are those who have mostly participated in other singing shows.  

I’ll still say why bother and waste time of participants and viewers.   

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Pritam - Song choice was terrible. Dude looked rehearsed and asleep. No offense, should've been rejected right away. I disagree with Vishal, the sargam was terribly done. Neha's comment was thrown in air lol with the disconnect between ease and coming on the first beat or the sam. 🤓

***slept when Neha was singing, man so much disconnect.****

Kavya: I felt the music was overpowering the voice. Sometimes I felt she was trembling. I felt the voice was bit too soft.

Sirsha: I don't know but the voice quality needs improvement. She looked rehearsed while singing. She was conscious or something. Too much focus on alaap. 

Sonakshi- Nice voice. Quality is understated. There is melodic touch to it. 

Prabhupada- Felt like hearing to younger version of Sonu Nigam, tbh. It's nice voice but he breathes a lot that you can hear the sound through the microphone. I feel the voice has potential but requires improvement.

Shagun- I felt he was trying to overdo his singing and was somewhat terrified. 

Junetra- she's here for milking TRPs. Voice felt bit screechy for my ears. She was definitely trying to overdo her singing. Felt the pronunciation was off in certain places, especially Ishq word like it was pronounced in the original song. 

Atul- Terrible performance, he looked self-conscious. Didn't deserve the microphone. 

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yesterday's review:

Pritam Roy: One just has to hear Soumya Chakrabarty's version in IL10 to feel the difference. I have heard Pritam over many months and he comes across to be technically sound but lacking in audience connect. He does not have the weight in his voice to sing this song in my opinion.
Will he last? - I doubt it.

Kavya Limaye: So so. Nothing spectacular. She came second in Voice Kids 1 and has the ability to garner a lot of votes. So she will last if she makes the cut.

Sirsha Rakshit: There was so much drama that it was hard to concentrate on her singing. She is an actress cum singer. Has acted in Bengali movies where she has also given her own playback. She sounded pleasant enough to the ears but she has been around for ages and has had little impact in the music industry. So have low hopes on her progress here.

Sonakshi Kar: Stuck to the straight and narrow and sang well within herself. She is /was capable of much better. I think she played it safe. I have high hopes on her making the finals.

Prabhupada Mohanty; One of the more pleasing performances of the day. But again, just deserving of the ticket.

Shagun Pathak: I had heard him on Zee's Swarna Swar show. He may be capable of better as the show progresses.

Junetra Das: No comments.

Atul Rao: No comments.
Overall, a disappointing day in terms of performances. Nothing stood out as outstanding for me.

Edited by Realityshow - 1 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks all for your reviews 👍

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Realityshow

Overall, a disappointing day in terms of performances. Nothing stood out as outstanding for me.

I feel Prabhupada and Rishi can explore different genres as it does seem to have potential. A lot of the female singers are singing just too soft side. 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago