Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 17 Sept 2022

Posted: 1 years ago

Episode begins with Baa accusing Anupama of breaking up the family of her own son. Anupama states if she did nit expose Toshu he will repeat what he did.  Toshu accuses Anupama of breaking up his family.  He lashes out at Anupama . And Anu gives it back.

Toshu then tries to patch up and placate Kinjal. Kinjal refuses to live with him anymore. She will never forgive Toshu for this . She does not want her daughter to get the same sanskaar as Toshu. Toshu seeks forgiveness but Kinjal retorts back that he was not even accepting his mistake so what was he seeking forgiveness for ? 

Vanraj declares his daughter Kinjal will not leave this house , Toshu will leave . Baa pleads that baby does not even recognise his father , if KinTos remain together their differences will disappear after some time but if they are separated their rift will widen . Baa pleads Vanraj not to throw Toshu . Baa accuses Anuomamafpr doing this . 
Vanraj does not listen to Baa and holds Toshu by the collare, drags him out n shuts the door after throwing him out . 
Baa accuses Anupama for breaking up the family life of her own son. 
Toshu goes to the window and lashes out at Vanraj and zanupama , he curses and accuses Anupama . 
after Toshu leaves Samar goes after him n tries tk calm him but Toshu curses his parents n especially Anupama’s.

Samar asks him to stop lashing out n realise it was his own mistake which resulted in this . 
At Shah house Baa accuses Anupama for  breaking up the families of her son Vanraj n now her grand son Toshu. Anupama was a curse on womanhood . She curses Anupama, that she will never be happy in her life . She had given buri nazar to her own family . 
Anuj calms n holds Anupama’s shoulder. 
Barkha states Anupama should have taken better control of the situation n not allowed things to happen this way . Baa lashes out at Anupama . 
Rakhi and Kinjal thank Anupama for what she did . Rakhi apologises to Kinjal for hiding facts . She appreciates Anupama for having the guys and taking a stand despite opposition. 

On the streets Toshu misses his wife n daughter n weeps , he curses his mother , he tries tk call Kinjal but fails . He then calls up his friend n decides to live with him for few days .

Rakhi wa ts to take Kinjal and Arya to her house for few days . Baa refuses tk allow Rakhi and insists her poti n par-poti will not leave this house . Rakhi wants a change for Kinjal to recover , but Baa states she wil, take good care of them both . 
Finally Kinjal declares she will shah at Shah house n not go with Rakhi becaus eRakhi had hurt Kinjal in many ways . 

Precap
Kinjal is very depressed and heart broken that her love life n marriage were a farce , she was cheated badly , she hates Toshu for this .

Kavya arrives and is shocked to see Kinjal , she calls Anupama. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Blood boiling episode.🤬 I really need to detach myself from this toxicity. Any suggestions on how I can do that?

Baa says some extremely offensive things to AnupaMaa which I can not write. Kinjal decides to leave but V says that only Toshu will leave this house. He drags Toshu and throws him out. Baa says that Kinjal and Toshu should live in the same house for their distance to end. But Kinjal is adamant to not cohabit with Toshu. V shuts door on Toshu's face. Toshu curses AnupaMaa. He says that AnupaMaa can never be happy in her life. Baa also curses Anupamaa. She wishes that Anupamaa also face the pain of losing loved ones. Nalayak useless Samar runs behind Toshu. He asks Toshu to ask for forgiveness and patch up. But Toshu says he is done asking for forgiveness. Samar requests Toshu to call him once he is calm. Samar was very tensed for Toshu and it was evident from his countenance that he also thinks it to be a one time mistake which should be forgiven.

Anu tells Baa if Toshu genuinely repents for his mistakes she will think about forgiveness. Rakhi congratulates AnupaMaa for standing by the truth. Rakhi says all other mothers in this world are moms but AnupaMaa is the only MAA. 😆Rakhi wants Kinjal to go to her house. But Baa says that Rakhi does not have a joint family and Kinjal will feel lonely there. Kinjal says that she always dreamt of a big family which she got here. She tells that Rakhi has always hurt her a lot. She decides to stay in Shah house and extremely rudely orders Rakhi to leave.

Precap: Pallu Pati supports the MAA. Kavya comes running to AnupaMaa saying Kinjal is. in danger. It seems Kinjal attempted suicide.

So next track is: Because of Kinjal's mental breakdown the only MAA in this world has to stay with her in Shah family. She could have also taken Kinjal to KM with her but that's just a logical thing to do. Who goes by logic in MAA land. And Kinjal wants to stay away from Toshu because of his EMA but is absolutely fine with living together with EMA king and queen VaNya, EMA biggest cheerleader Baa, EMA mini supporters Samar and Pakhi. 😵

The only good thing about today's episode is Ashish's phenomenal acting. 

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago

There is news that  anupama  will go to meet Sanjana 

Source Hindustan times 

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

Blood boiling episode.🤬 I really need to detach myself from this toxicity. Any suggestions on how I can do that?

Baa says some extremely offensive things to AnupaMaa which I can not write. Kinjal decides to leave but V says that only Toshu will leave this house. He drags Toshu and throws him out. Baa says that Kinjal and Toshu should live in the same house for their distance to end. But Kinjal is adamant to not cohabit with Toshu. V shuts door on Toshu's face. Toshu curses AnupaMaa. He says that AnupaMaa can never be happy in her life. Baa also curses Anupamaa. She wishes that Anupamaa also face the pain of losing loved ones. Nalayak useless Samar runs behind Toshu. He asks Toshu to ask for forgiveness and patch up. But Toshu says he is done asking for forgiveness. Samar requests Toshu to call him once he is calm. Samar was very tensed for Toshu and it was evident from his countenance that he also thinks it to be a one time mistake which should be forgiven.

Anu tells Baa if Toshu genuinely repents for his mistakes she will think about forgiveness. Rakhi congratulates AnupaMaa for standing by the truth. Rakhi says all other mothers in this world are moms but AnupaMaa is the only MAA. 😆Rakhi wants Kinjal to go to her house. But Baa says that Rakhi does not have a joint family and Kinjal will feel lonely there. Kinjal says that she always dreamt of a big family which she got here. She tells that Rakhi has always hurt her a lot. She decides to stay in Shah house and extremely rudely orders Rakhi to leave.

Precap: Pallu Pati supports the MAA. Kavya comes running to AnupaMaa saying Kinjal is. in danger. It seems Kinjal attempted suicide.

So next track is: Because of Kinjal's mental breakdown the only MAA in this world has to stay with her in Shah family. She could have also taken Kinjal to KM with her but that's just a logical thing to do. Who goes by logic in MAA land. And Kinjal wants to stay away from Toshu because of his EMA but is absolutely fine with living together with EMA king and queen VaNya, EMA biggest cheerleader Baa, EMA mini supporters Samar and Pakhi. 😵

Shah family song.

Hum pagal nahi hai bhaiyya, hamara deemag kharab hai.🤯

Yeh ghum phir ke Anupamaa Shah house kyun aajati hai, iska khud ka ghar nahi hai. Why can’t Anupama/Rakhi or even Dolly take Kinjal with them.

Bold, only for toxic drama.

I think I am going to stop reading the updates as well soon. Why spoil my mood, there are better things to do with my time.

Edited by TheSunShine - 1 years ago

The precap was scarey . Will Kinjal harm herself?ANY SPOILERS ?

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

So now after making a mockery of every possible sensitive topic like DA , adoption , abuse , EMA , the makers are gonna “ spread awareness “ on the topic of post natal mental health and suicide .... Bravo 👏 👏

Aaine ke sau tukde karke humne dekhein hai  

Ek mein Tanha they au mein bhi Akele hai

Matlab  agar  10 log bhi Charon taraf ho magar unka support na ho tub bhi insaan akela hai 

Similarly  kinjal bhi joint  family  rehne pur bhi akeli  hai kyonki  kinjal ka na baa toshu pakhi  ka support  hai   I

Agar  Shanti  hai  sukoon hai  to insaan ko akela pan nahi khalega but  10 login ke beech reh kar Shanti  sulkoon nahi to to aise  mein  10 login ke beech Reyna pasand nahi karega 

Joint family  ko encourage  karne ke iye koi Apna sukh chain nahi sacrifice  nahi Kara chahega 

Originally posted by surabhi01

There is news that  anupama  will go to meet Sanjana 

Source Hindustan times 

Jayegi hi ... 1 week baad sabko milke dandiya karna hai once Navratri start 🤣