Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

I liked his acting in Kapoor and Sons

That was a great movie

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It is amazing he is going to be marrying Kiara. Despite getting good projects and being one of the most naturally beautiful women around in Bollywood currently.  She is currently underrated as an actress. I couldn't believe watching Guily on Netflix that was the same girl in Kabir Singh, Good New, Jug jug Jeo and Bhool Bulaiya 2. 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mirayali

he was extremely wooden in Mission Majnu but is that really a surprise? 

wooden? everyone was praising him and the movie is at the top ww right now with high imdb rank. Keep creating fake accounts 😂👍

Screenshot_20230124-081647.jpg

Screenshot_20230125-104255.jpg

20230128_101011.jpg

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mirayali

he was extremely wooden in Mission Majnu but is that really a surprise? 

Did you even watch it or just giving random statements to raise your post count?

sanityinfinite thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
atominis thumbnail

This man is only a looker. Period. BW lacks handsome men. So Sid Mal works here perfectly.

But as an actor he is lacking and I am sorry but I see Shershaah as ONLY an improvement and not some good acting

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sid mal is one of those actors for whom I rooted and watched many of his movies in theatre but ek villain was the last for me. I didn't find his acting any good and in sad scenes all he was doi g is shouting. The only movie id watch for him again is hasee to fasee.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

I feel like he’s female deepika not Katrina 

Deepika used to be typical stiff model type in her earlier movies and super self conscious …but something cracked (inhibitions??) and since ramleela and cocktail she was much better on screen …she had random sparks in her performances before cocktail and ram leela but it never came together until cocktail …

Sid is currently in his stiff model type phase…u can see some potential and spark here and there when he lets go (parts of kapoor and sons, shershaah, gentleman)…but it’s like he immediately becomes self conscious again and that shows in the performances ..

He has potential…right now his own self consciousness is ruining it …

Edited by pathaka - 10 months ago
driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

🤣This guy can't act. He is a joke.

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He’s a very lazy actor.Just the other day I was watching Ek villain and gosh he looked so tired in his fight scenes with Caesar’s men.Ladka mehnat bilkul nai karna chahta.He’s decent in boy next door type roles.😛

Baaki he ticks all the other boxes so no one really complains.❤️