Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is Sid Malhotra bitter about losing the Filmfare trophy?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I don’t think that tweet indicates anything like that 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If anything the amount of times Kjo said no one could have done Shershah better than Sidharth. Both during and after filmfare. He felt he should have done more to give Sidharth a fairer chance.

But again some people may not like it. I don’t care about popularity or traction of a film. The best performance of the year with a considerably popular film was Vicky Kaushal. Going by prior history, I honestly felt he was going to get both awards and he deserved it. Sidharth was only second in line. But not in a million years could his performance in Shershah touch Vicky in Sardar Udham. Then came Ranveer and all the other contenders. 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He was good in that film, true but he's strictly an average (bad even) actor. While Vicky has been consistently an amazing performer & like someone said, he deserved it.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya2025

He was good in that film, true but he's strictly an average (bad even) actor. While Vicky has been consistently an amazing performer & like someone said, he deserved it.

I don't think he is angry Vicky won, more like Ranveer won. The whole awards narrative was that the award is between Vicky and Sid, Then Filmare those losers make Ranveer host to give him the award as a reward.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Even for a joke award like Filmfare, giving Siddharth best actor was a step too far 😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

These awards lost their credibility a long time back anyway, shouldn’t be taken seriously. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sid totally deserved it!! 👍🏼

But guess what it’s FF so…..😆 doesn’t matter it’s just one another pan masala award 

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Even for a joke award like Filmfare, giving Siddharth best actor was a step too far 😆

exactly LOL

this is wooden Sid's first and last nomination, so he should cherish that instead of being so bitter and salty

Edited by SassyPoet - 1 years ago
Originally posted by: infinity101

These awards lost their credibility a long time back anyway, shouldn’t be taken seriously. 

😆